|Known as||Lewis, Louis|
|Occupation||Civil Engineer (St.)|
|First building||New Louisville|
|Donor level||**** Gold|
|View profile and statistics|
"just don't wanna be banned LoL :p" - LewisD95
Started his time on the server building far far far south at New Louisville. To have a decent connection for visitors of this stronghold, LewisD95 started building a rail construction, similar to the Freedonia Railway System. This got out of hand, and now the connection to the FRS is nearly done. LewisD95 and Mystila are now working together on connecting this south part of the map to the Center.
Fun fact : if you break glass around lewis , you will be found dead in your house the next day *sienfeld theme plays*
This are the project LewisD95 did and will do:
- REMARK: all plans can be discussed on my talk page.
- New Louisville: this is the first build of LewisD95, so where it all started.
- Freedonia Railway System: building the connection to the Great Expansion part of the world. This happens in cooperation with AggrievedCanine <3.
- Border Control: built a douane gate to control travellers going south, to the Great Expansion. (inactive)
- Fourth Bay: Crossing Anna_28's boatroute, built a connection between the rail and the water transport.
- Lewis' private iron farm: to provide the workers of the FRS with iron, built a (temporary) iron farm (not public).
- Acacia Rails South: last stop before the Southern Connection of the Freedonia Railway System joins the Red and Cyan Line at Acacia Glade of Mystila.
- Suspension Bridge and light house at Acacia Glade.
- Some smaller and less important buildings (such as improving the looks of certain tunnels and other infrastructure).
- Silver Lake
- And so on...
LewisD95 standing on top of it's own monument in Silver Lake.
- LewisD95 plans to build a large trainstation at the end of the Acacia Roads Branch of the Occidental Line, near the world border, to connect all (new) southern expansions to the FRS. This station is going to have 2 platforms for the branch (from and to New Louisville and 2 platforms for going east and west. There will or can be expansions to add local lines, but those will not be built at first construction. Most of the station will not be underground.
- Castle at Obernai
Building a new fort to protect the server from NickolasDiamond.
Cable Stayed Bridge near Obernai.