|Freedonia Visitor Centre|
|Contributors||SlowRiot bastetfurry ToneDial|
|Size north to south||30m|
|Size west to east||30m|
The building is the first thing a newly connecting player sees at spawn.
The visitor centre is targeted towards newcomers to the server. It contains signs explaining important information about the server:
- How to connect;
- Where to find the website;
- Introducing the concept of grief;
- Some basic hints about commands and warps;
- How to identify admins and moderators and ask for help
- How to connect to the IRC;
- The server's server specifications.
The visitor centre also contains a variety of exhibits which symbolise defining features of Freedonia.
Above the visitor centre is an event hall, designed for special exhibitions, meetings, and other server events.
In the top of the visitor centre there is two pads, one to the left which leads to a quick Tour of Freedonia. And one to the right which teleports a player to the Central Nexus, which is a teleport pad system that can take players across of Freedonia quickly.