Overview of the town
|Founder||Raggus, samoroth and bubba_basti|
|Contributors||xanderstrike, Machines_Are_Us, winx51, SlaggyP, and many more.|
|Boat link?||Yes (Great Circle Route)|
|This article has been flagged as having poor spelling, grammar or general presentation. Please improve it.|
hillvalley is beautiful! :O - hybridarchangel
This town also appears to be known as Raggamoth, named after both founders, Raggus and samoroth before the warp point was established. Hillvalley is a 'medieval' themed town. Key areas are the rail, leading all the way to spawn, and the famous 'Briggs Mines' an extensive mine system which is also railed for easy access, the mines run deep into Freedonia and a weary traveler could easily become lost in its vast caverns. Hillvalley can also be quite dangerous on busier periods due to the vast wealth the town generates. The town storeroom also offers free materials and items for players visiting the town, donating is also encouraged to keep the chests fully stocked.
- The Palace of the skull was built to accomodate Raggus and Samoroth as kings and this shows the importance of this place. It is the biggest building in Hillvalley.
- The Statue Of Raggus was made to honor our city creator Raggus. ( also known as the ninja statue)Built mostly by Samoroth !
- The Tall pink house of You Know Who. Winx's house, aka the tall pink house is the tallest building now standing in Hillvalley it was entirely made by Winx and is her Hillvalley home.
- The arena: a Capture the Flag arena which is accessed only by a long skybridge which also uses rail.
- The leaf Spleef which is a new type of spleef created by Samoroth, imaMINOR and bubba_basti.
- The blocky arena known from minecraft mondays which is also close to the spleef and CTF arenas.
- Sam's Big Tree which is the signature tree of samoroth. "Holy S**T this is amazing"-bubba_basti
- Raggamoth Station - Centre of town.
- Brigg's Mines - Near the station (also railed)
- Castle - Center of town (has a blue flag with the initials R&S on it standing for both the authors)
- Market - Near the main gate (Warp point)
- Tree Farm - Near the castle
- Skeleton Spawner - Near the castle
- Sheep Spawner - Near the skeleton spawner
- MCScope's House - North from the castle (the best view in Hillvalley)
- Port Last - Small port South from the town