Umbreon (Old skin cache shows Sylveon)
|First joined||7 March 2019|
|First building||Small wooden house|
|Donor level||***** Diamond|
|View profile and statistics|
Hello there :) If you're reading this, I hope you're having a nice day.
I've had a lot of usernames which may be confusing, so feel free to just call me Ari.
- Being a former Moderator (youngest to get promoted and youngest to resign)
- Being a former New Eden staff member
- Joining when she feels like it
- Having way too many names (forgive me for the confusion)
- greporting very old grief
- Being either super talkative or super quiet when she fucks something up again because she's stupid.
- Editing the wiki
- Playing Truth or Dare
- Dark humor (The real one, not hate disguised as humor.)
- Flying around the server with an Elytra (as someone who mostly played during the 1.7 era, it's such a surreal experience. especially with shaders, at night.)
- Russian songs, because she doesn't understand the depressive lyrics, which makes them ten thousand times better for her ears.
- Researching about inactive players and checking out their builds, especially bastetfurry (i may have an idea why now)
- Political discussions (until she's on the losing side)
- Talking with the community outside MCO
- Staying up late
- Not doing anything
- MCO's staff disagreements / flaws. ( Otis_Wong)
Here are the explanations for all usernames I've been on MCO with.
AriVB (pronounced "ah ree vee bee"):
I wanted a short name that had something to do with me and wasn't just random letters. "VB" is an abbreviaton of my last name. Therefore, the name is just my initials.
mSup (pronounced "emm sup"):
In 2019, I went to the name change page of the game Geometry Dash and typed in random things. For some unknown reason, the person who was named "sup" changed their GD name shortly before I did this, and I therefore got the OG name "sup" in the game. After getting it, I started changing my name to something similar to "sup" on most platforms. The "m" derives from the moderator badge in GD. I imagined said badge next to my ingame name "sup" (yes, i was always a modwhore), and I thought mSup sounded cool. As this was the name I used back when I was actually active on the server back in 2019 and 2020, a lot of people still call me by this name.
This was a common misspelling of my name back in 2020, some people started actually calling me this. As a joke, I decided to actually change my name to it, something I instantly regretted.
Arodela (pronounced in german as it's written, with emphasis on the "de"):
When I was 5 years old, I tried to write a book about a wizard. The wizard was a fantasy version of myself and I named her "Arodela". This became my first Minecraft Java name in 2015 and I used it again a couple of times during 2021 and 2022.
Yep, I did. And I was proud of it for some reason. (this is also the name i first joined with)
Closest name to "Umbreon" I could find.
Umbreon, but I changed the "r" to a "w" because many German speakers mix those sounds up with their accent. A big misconception was that it was meant to sound like furry language by doing this.
After trying to find a new name for a while, I decided to stick with an Umbreon name, hence the "Forever" part.
mbre97 (pronounced "emm bree ninety-seven"):
Comes from "umbreon", starts with an "m" to sound similar to mSup. The 97 comes from the pokédex number of Umbreon (197) and my old Pokémon Go name, InfinityMaker97.
Urheber (pronounced in german):
Semi-rare name, German word for "Owner".
0393 (pronounced "oh three nine three"):
Random four number name I took, thought it sounded cool haha
Friends on the server
The best Administrator on the server
(used to be)my mod pal c:
very suggestive skin :p
- 7 March 2019 - I join the server for the very first time, with the username IBrokeMyArm. After briefly exploring the area near spawn and chatting for a bit, I leave again.
- 30 August 2019 - I change my username to mSup, which became my 13th name change and the name which most players who played during the 2019-2020 era remember me as.
- 3 September 2019 - After remembering about the server's existence, I briefly log back on and continue exploring where I left off.
- 5 September 2019 - I decide to search for a spot to build a base. To get on top of a highway, I broke orange wool, not knowing this was against the rules. This leads to an interrogation and warning by then Moderator WaffleNomster.
- 8 September 2019 - Eclypto18 invites me to his town New Eden and I become the 43rd resident.
- 20 September 2019 - Eclypto18 promotes me to New Eden staff member after I remake the town's wiki page.
- 24 September 2019 - I hit 100 playtime hours.
- 5 October 2019 - I start wearing my Umbreon skin, the skin I've worn for most of my time on the server.
- 29 October 2019 - After minimodding on the server, FlyingJellyfish very nicely tells me to stop. :p
- November 2019 - I spend pretty much the entire month chatting with players and helping out with builds, especially in New Eden. Didn't find one certain thing to mention in this month, but I didn't want to leave it empty either.
- 1 December 2019 - I change my username to an all lowercase version, "msup".
- 3 December 2019 - r9q, back then xXEmeraldGamingXx, gives me the room on the top floor of his newly built New Eden apartment building, which became my main home for quite a while.
- 15 December 2019 - I celebrate my 12th birthday on the server.
- 31 December 2019 - I change my username back to "mSup" with a capital S, celebrate the start of the new decade on the server and hit 500 playtime hours.
- 2 January 2020 - I am promoted to server Moderator by Admin WaffleNomster, along with VonRiessfeld. Sptix is my first ever ban, for spamming during interrogation.
- 4 Januray 2020 - I start wearing a skin with WaffleNomster's mask, which would start a trend. (See Waffle Gang)
- 26 January 2020 - One of my best friends on the server back then and still today, Axilie, finds themselves stripped of their Moderator position and banned from the server for duping. I think it's a bad joke. It's not.
- 1 February 2020 - After FlyingJellyfish resigns from her Admin position, I make an umbreon skin with her clothes in her honor.
- 15 February 2020 - xybu gets promoted to Moderator and becomes the mod that's online whenever I am c:
- 1 April 2020 - The server is rolled back to Release 1.4.6 and becomes an anarchy server for one day, briefly becoming the "oldest anarchy server in Minecraft". I spend most of the day exploring with Eclypto18.
- 31 May 2020 - 5 players are promoted to Admin, after which I decide to greport everything I could find around every warp. This leads to very old grief being logchecked, which takes an eternity for the server to proccess. Because of this, Eclypto18 jokingly starts calling old grief logchecks mSuplogs.
- 10 June 2020 - I hit 1000 playtime hours.
- 29 June 2020 - I change my username to the often misspelled version "musp", something I would instantly regret.
- 29 July 2020 - I change my username back to "mSup".
- 5 August 2020 - I make the 26000th vote at http://minecraft-server-list.com/server/267113/vote/.
- 11 September 2020 - I resign from my Moderator position for personal problems with the staff team and take a break from the server. I only remain active on the server's Discord.
- November 2020 - I become active again on MCO with the username Vmbreon and actually play regularly for quite a while.
- 3 February 2021 - I make a Hypixel GC and later Discord server for MCO players. We all play Hypixel private games every few days.
- 9 February 2021 - I get permanently banned from the server's Discord by TheDemetri after not so nicely asking him how I was spamming if I used a bot two times. This was before official rules were made for the Discord server, so staff could just ban players if they felt like they were unfit.
- 10 February 2021 - I decide to take a break from the server again, which makes me slowly fall out of touch with the MCO community, especially because of my Discord ban. I still join now and then, but definitely not as regularly as I used to. This also leads to our Hypixel discord becoming more and more inactive.
- 4 August 2021 - I celebrate the server's 11th birthday and buy the iron kit with the newly created token-based kit shop.
- 13 February 2022 - Darkerfly invites me to a non-MCO-related Discord server with most of the MCO community from my time on the server. I will not mention the server by name, as I'm not sure I'm allowed to do so. Everyone on the server is very friendly, thanks Darkerfly for inviting me (:
- 6 September 2022 - I become active on the server again for a few months.
- 15 December 2022 - I celebrate my 15th birthday on the server, eating cake at SenatorApple's villa in Montegaux together with him and cndx.
- 24 December 2022 - I celebrate Christmas on the server and give some christmas presents to friends!
- 27 December 2022 - After acquiring enough tokens, I purchase the diamond kit from the store.
- 6 May 2023 - Celebrating the new admin promotions on the server :)
- 7 May 2023 - Unbanned from the discord by TheDemetri, thanks for giving me a second chance!
IRC chat log finds
Here are some interesting things I found in Tayron's chat logs  and 44trent3's chat logs.
Rare occasion of SlowRiot speaking German. (January 2011)
Chat logs before and after bastetfurry's popular spawn tour video. (14th Febuary 2011)
How Watershire's name came to be. (Early 2011)
Krenath becomes the first ever person to purchase the God donor rank, something that SlowRiot never thought would happen. (Early 2011)
Former Admin FlyingJellyfish joins the server for the very first time. (11th May 2011)
Anna_28 gets promoted to Moderator. (5th May 2014)
Anna_28 gets promoted to Admin. (26th January 2016)