Jump to navigation Jump to search
Welcome to the MinecraftOnline Wiki! This wiki is a repository for all sorts of information about MinecraftOnline.com - a Minecraft survival multiplayer server - running the world Freedonia.
Below are links and pages that will help you understand the world of Freedonia, including its history and culture.
New to the server? Read our comprehensive beginner's guide!
Browse this wiki using the navigation links on the left, the search tool, or the major categories below:
- Rules - Learn the principles and the three main rules of the server: Do not Grief, Do not Cheat, Do not Spam.
- Server features - MinecraftOnline is a server with a rich history and many custom-made innovations that improve the lives of its players.
- Howto - Know what's what in Freedonia! There are many guides available on a variety of subjects.
- Buildings - Building is one of the cores of Minecraft, and it's been going on since 2010.
- Settlements - Settlements are places where people come together and create, ever since the inception of the world.
- Warps - This classic feature gets you to some of Freedonia’s most important structures.
- Nexus Portals - Our server also feature other means of fast transportation - Nexus.
- Games - Play a game in a game. Players has produced numerous extra ways to have fun in the server.
- Organisations - Some causes are greater than one person. That's how organizations are formed.
- Admins - The server owner trust these red-named players to organise the server and their staff.
- Moderators - These blue-named players help enforce the rules and protect the history.
To see more categories, go to the list of categories.
New to wiki editing? This Getting Started guide is for you.
If you would like to give back to the community then please make a page on the Pages Wanted List or expand the existing pages that need help.