Umbreon, Pokémon #0197
|First joined||March 7th, 2019 with Username IBrokeMyArm|
|First building||Small oak house|
|Donor level||* Donated|
|View profile and statistics|
Umbreon was a moderator on MinecraftOnline who resigned for personal reasons (School, Boredom, etc.) in September of 2020.
Former story below:
Umbreon once wondered what the oldest server in Minecraft was, and that's the simple way he discovered MinecraftOnline. However, he didn't plan to stay, only visiting once in March. He returned in September, trying to find a survival server with a style just like here. Umbreon didn't spawn in the rules hallway when returning and griefed a wool block, getting a warning because he forgot the rules. He was later known for his contributing to New Eden.
Nowadays, Umbreon spends most of his time hunting and killing AFK or naked players and sometimes taking their loot.
As of 01/12/2021, Umbreon has murdered players 221 times.
bawest (First to kill him)
My MinecraftOnline Friends / Players I like
cedl1(Formerly known as snthetic)
Darkerfly(Is a dick)
LewisD95(Is a vag)
Vecxin(Is a cute pirate)
ratrun (Formerly known as walteratt)
Facts about him
- For those who didn't know: mSup is just a placeholder name, he prefers being called Umbreon :)
- Infamous for his obscure music taste.
- Umbreon is active on the wiki and corrects typos / grammar.
- He dislikes moon fans, although he likes banning them and replacing their torches.
- Likes Half-AFKing (Doing his IRL stuff while still keeping an eye out for important messages in chat.)
- Always secretly votes with other players' names to get their fun reactions.
- Umbreon hit +100 total reputation on June 28th, which is an achievement, I guess. Jokes aside, thanks everyone :) (EDIT: After writing this, my reputation dropped down to 95. Writing this was a mistake.)
- He is known for taking some things too literally.
- Sees bastetfurry as his idol.
- Aside from building houses, he likes exploring Freedonia with friends, mainly MrSlimeDiamond, TheGolum and Eclypto18.
- Leader of the Waffle Gang.
- Eclypto18 invited him to join New Eden shortly after he visited MinecraftOnline for the second time.
- Really likes the magic of the MCO wiki, where pages suddenly get edited shortly after he reads them.
- Umbreon became a staff member of New Eden on September 20th, 2019.
- Got promoted to server moderator on January 2nd, 2020 as the new youngest moderator at that time.
< mSup> Laterz, peeps :)
mSup left the game.
[DSC] <mSup> !goodnight
[DSC] <mSup> ahahah
< TheDemetri> msup get back here
mSup joined the game.
< mSup> comin' eclypto :
< Eclypto18> One sec msup :) Just fixing some grief
< mSup> Oh, damn...
< WaffleNomster> Fucking love the smell of fresh blue
< mSup> shit
< TheDemetri> I smell a blue storm brewing
< Eclypto18> NOt enough blue
< mSup> ;-;
< Eclypto18> we need more
< Eclypto18> MORE
< TheDemetri> MOAAAAAR
< mSup> yo
< WaffleNomster> :P
< Eclypto18> yassssssssss
(mSup turns into a smurf)
< mSup> Umbreon?
< Eclypto18> FUCKING FINALLY
< TheDemetri> WELCOME MSUP TO THE STAFF TEAM!
< mSup> A suprise for sure but a welcome one
< tindwcel> Congrats mSup
< pizzaboxer> WOAH
< pizzaboxer> congrats msup
< mSup> boop
Afterwards he was trained by Eclypto18.
10th Birthday of MCO
I was pretty excited when I woke up that day. I knew it would be a big deal. Just like with the birthdays of admins, all of spawn was filled with cake and a few people had renamed their alts to something referencing MCO's birthday. I had invited some old players to join, most showed up. What happened was bigger than I expected though. For months, no single german staff member except for me had been online. On the 10th birthday, four of the five german staff members showed up: bastetfurry, me, nosefish and Lothendal who had been offline since 2016, four years (With the exception of Flippeh aka Luuuuuuuuk). Apart from the OG players joining, including AgentMuu who probably broke the record for most inactive former regular who returned, joining after 7 years, the rest of the day wasn't that big for me. The New Eden arena fight was fun to spectate, but was hard for the arena players due to the immense lag. The "Best of the Decade" awards weren't really best of the decade, since most nominated players were new and had close to no history in the older era of MCO. Sadly I missed some stuff, couldn't be there at midnight, I have a life and need sleep!
On May 31st 2020, 5 new admins were promoted - Umbreon decided it was his time to shine and he set on a journey which would end roughly 3 weeks later. He started looking through warps, greporting every grief he could find in them. A few days later, the new admins called him out for greporting very old grief which can get annoying quickly, therefore Admin Eclypto18 jokingly started calling old grief logchecks mSuplogs.
After 20 days and 112 greports, most of which were griefed from 2011-2017 and therefore took hours to logcheck, he finished his journey, having greported in every warp there is. He's still curious about how it took so long for somebody to find such obivous grief...
Hitting 1000 Hours
Umbreon hit the 1000 hour mark on June 10th, 2020 while annoying LewisD95. That was a nice timing telling somebody about Lewis' playtime...
< Dr34mCS> LewisD95 why do u have red prefix?
GencKafa joined the game
< DarthSagit> admin
< mSup> He sucked waffle
< LewisD95> no
< DarthSagit> yes
< LewisD95> okay maybe
< Dr34mCS> hahah Shalowley joined the game
< DarthSagit> :p
mSup has played for over 1000 hours!
< mSup> He had a lot of playtime, good reputation, was a good mod and stuff
< Frederic_Brehain> GG
< Dr34mCS> GG
< le_clasheur_123> GGGG
< mSup> and FRS ofc
< Tronzoid> guys
< Frederic_Brehain> GG MrSoup
< LewisD95> according to waffle I'm the worst mod ever!
< Tronzoid> where is the tree farm?
< mSup> According to me you're the best ;)
< LewisD95> <3
< mSup> <3
< LewisD95> so are you!
< DarthSagit> msup n i c e
< mSup> :D
< mSup> Waaaait
< mSup> did I just completely miss my 1000 hour milestone
< mSup> fuck
< DarthSagit> AHAHAHAHAHA
Umbreon has some very obscure personalities, the three most notable ones being:
The ego side
- Always wants to be at the top
- Makes memes all day
- Has strong opinions
- Speaks in chat 24/7
The quiet side
- Normally just builds or explores
- Has no interest in interfering with conversations, doesn't talk in chat apart for mod duties
- Always takes over when Umbreon messes up and feels like a piece of dipshit again
The power-hungry side
- Murders anyone that crosses his path
- Very rude
- Often AFK to get information about players' base coords on the control panel
doublehelix457 dying to his own boots
mSup and LewisD95 after swapping skins.
Sitting session at spawn, founded by Umbreon!
100th Render of Umbreon
Floating over a bed with WaffleNomster, just a casual day on MCO.
Amalgamation of mSup, WaffleNomster, TheGolum, pizzaboxer and Void42_.
Spawn fishing with TheGolum at the Christmas spawn!
Pixel Art of Umbreon near Light Blue Nexus 1
Newton Apartments built with r9q in New Eden.
Umbreon's base, featuring a giant Pokéball, a Darkerfly shrine, a 22nd birthday flippeh for Eclypto18 and a WIP hot air balloon.