Added by SlowRiot on May 5, 2011, the friends list allows you to check which on of your friends are online without having to search through the lengthy /who command output. When first connecting to MinecraftOnline, a message will appear notifying you of how many of your friends are online.
A green star indicates that a specified friend is online, while a dark grey star shows they are offline.
Doing /who will also show green brackets around any online friends.
- /friends - Displays your friends list, and highlights which ones are online.
- /friends online - Displays only your friends which are online.
- /friends offline - Displays only your friends which are offline.
- (/listfriends, /friendlist and /friendslist are all aliases for the /friends command.)
- /friend playername - Adds playername to your friends list.
- /unfriend playername - Removes playername from your friends list.
- /lastseen playername - Lets you know when a player last connected to the server (note - they do not have to be on your friend list for this command).