Registration on minecraftonline is a process whereby a player registers and confirms their email address with the server, which gives them access to advanced server features, such as the Control Panel and LWC.
How to Register
Before you register, note you will need a valid email account which you personally have access to
- Log into the minecraft server, minecraftonline.com:25565 (if you aren't already).
- Enter the command /register <your email here> in game. An example of this is /register firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Check for an email (in the email inbox you registered with) sent from email@example.com. It may take 5-10 minutes for the email to arrive. If it is not in your inbox, make sure you check your spam/junk mail as well.
- Open the email, and either click the link that says Confirm my account or copy and paste the given URL in your preferred internet browser.
- You will then be asked to enter in a password, this will be your password to access the control panel and wiki, make the password secure and something you can remember. Do NOT use your minecraft password for this password.
You are now registered.
If you experience any problems during the registration process, ask a staff member for assistance.
An example of what a Registration email looks like.
- Access to the Control Panel.
- Access to edit and create pages on this wiki.
- Access to 2 LWC chests ingame.
- The ability to create shop signs.
- A shiny new white name to replace your noob-infested grey name.
- Access to craftbook ICs.