Kotake, Sorceress Sister of Ice, boss of the Spirit Temple in Desert Colossus, Hyrule, and CEO of the Magic Hag's Potion Shop in Southern Swamp, Termina.
|Known as||Pojoj, Poj|
|Occupation||Dentist, Science Teacher, Witch, Kingdom Z Officer|
|First building||Research and Development Center for Magical Education|
|Donor level||***** Obsidian|
|View profile and statistics|
Spanish speaking moderator that lives in Kingdom Z.
Completely loyal to ZetaSSJ, became an officer in Kingdom Z, and sometimes acts on his behalf. ZetaSSJ himself has named Pojoj one of the players in charge of the Kingdom, giving him power to modify walls, borders, roads, plots, and anything the Kingdom has sovereignty and jurisdiction on, including diplomatic relations.
Pojoj built a school called Centro de Investigación y Desarrollo de Educación Mágica (Spanish for Research and Development Center for Magical Education) on top of a hill named Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu.
Recently fell on a trap in Mech's Land of Hed Art and became part of their legacy group.
Contrary to no one's belief, my username, Pojoj, has nothing to do with Pojoj Lake in Chiapas, Mexico.
In Spanish, people tend to laugh writing jajaja. On 2010, one of my friends told me it is easier to laugh with O because of the proximity of the J and the O, back when smartphones were not influential, so she always used jojojo when laughing. When I realized it was indeed easier to type jojojo using only one hand, I immediately quit laughing other way. Sometimes I wrote ojojoj, and sometimes a P got in the way before an ojoj. That's how that typo was born: pojoj. And I have been using it since 2010 as my gamertag.
- Pojoj Residence
- Research and Development Center for Magical Education
- Crop Tower
- Roads and walls in Kingdom Z
- Reforming Villa Pilla de Pancho Villa y su Pandilla in Kingdom Z
- Zetassj's Second House in Villa Pilla de Pancho Villa y su Pandilla
- Subterráneo Z (Kingdom Z Mario Pipe System)
- Ekialdea (finished)
- Sartalde (building)
- Iparra (planned)
- Hegoa (planned)
- Castelia (buliding)
- Clock Town (dreamed)
- Expanding Spanish speaking kingdoms to form Spanish speaking empires
- AFK spinning at spawn
- Composing tones for the Follow me to the Nexus cake rail at Visitor Center
- Head hunting (killing with consent)
- Newbie killers
- Head hunters (the ones that kill without consent)
Other videogames I like
- The Legend of Zelda series: Majora's Mask (my favorite), Ocarina of Time, Twilight Princess, Skyward Sword, Breath of the Wild.
- Super Mario series: Super Mario Bros., Super Mario Bros. 2 (using Peach), Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Mario World (using Luigi), Super Mario 64, Super Mario Kart 64 (using Bowser), Super Mario 3D World (using Peach) & Bowser's Fury, Super Mario Maker 2.
- Super Smash Bros. series: Melee (mains: Peach, also play with Dr. Mario), Brawl (mains: R.O.B., Peach, Zelda, also play with Ganondorf, King Dedede, Lucas), Ultimate (mains: Bayonetta, also play with Peach, Zelda, King Dedede, King K. Rool, Lucas, Rosalina & Luma); forever Peach.
- Bayonetta series.
- Banjo Kazooie series: Banjo Kazooie & Banjo Tooie (from N64).
- The Elder Scrolls series: Skyrim (using Imperial female race to create a battle witch).