C42 Castle Keep
|C42 Castle Keep|
- ZJTrayGamingYT's Base
- The Blood Arena
- ZJTrayGamingYT Mountain
- (what was the C42's Guild Hall)
- and GiovanniRug's Base.
After the merging of the C42's, with the Coefficiency, all of the C42's builds went under the Coefficiency's control, and protection. Under the new leadership, only one thing has changed. The "People I Have Murdered" wall of heads was relocated to ZJTrayGamingYT's longhouse in Brikhelm.
Timeline of Progress
- February 21st, 2020 - March 8th, 2020: The exact date of when the beginnings of the C42 Castle Keep started are unknown, but we do know that it is between February 21st, 2020, and March 8th, 2020. February 21st, 2020, is the first day it could've possibly started, as that was the day when GiovanniRug (founder of C42 Castle Keep and co-founder of the C42's,) first joined MinecraftOnline. March 8th, 2020, is the last day it could've been worked on off-record, as on March 9th, 2020, ZJTrayGamingYT first joined MinecraftOnline, and started his journey at a semi-built C42 Castle Keep. Regardless, it was built off-camera around this time.
- March 9th, 2020 - March 12th, 2020: The exact date isn't known, but ZJTrayGamingYT builds ZJTrayGamingYT's Base between March 9th, 2020, and March 12th, 2020. It may have been built around March 10th, 2020, to March 11th, 2020, as for the first three episodes of his series, he lived in GiovanniRug's house.
- March 12th, 2020: ZJTrayGamingYT's Base, is shown on camera for the first time in Episode Four, "The Laggiest Adventure Yet?"
- April 3rd, 2020: The Blood Arena, begins being worked on, and the first parts of it's foundation can be seen in the episode released that day, Episode Ten, "Arena Ideas".
- April 8th, 2020: ZJTrayGamingYT, and GiovanniRug, continue working on The Blood Arena. ZJTrayGamingYT actually deviates from the building of The Blood Arena, to work on another project he had in mind. It was something to show his name off, ZJTrayGamingYT Mountain. It was all shown off in Episode Eleven, "Carving, and Building".
- April 13th, 2020: ZJTrayGamingYT, and GiovanniRug, finally finish The Blood Arena, and the episode itself, Episode Twelve, "Blood Arena Building MEGA Episode", is actually one hour, thirty-five minutes and thirty-four seconds long, showing the progress of the rest of the arena, and some finishing touches on ZJTrayGamingYT Mountain. The episode is an amazing example of how bad the lag was on MinecraftOnline, before the 1.12.2 update.
- April 26th, 2020: The infamous; "People That I Murdered" wall is set up, on the back wall of ZJTrayGamingYT's Base.
- April 28th, 2020: The C42's Guild Hall, is shown on camera for the first time in Episode Nineteen, "The C42's".
- June 2nd, 2020: This is the first instance of a look inside the C42's Guild Hall, in Episode Twenty, "Stolen Items To Stealing Items". It shows off the interior signs, and the exterior of the C42's Guild Hall.
- March 5th, 2021: ZJTrayGamingYT, tears down the C42's Guild Hall, and shows it on camera, in Episode Twenty-Three, "The Great Bow Heist".
- September 10th, 2021: ZJTrayGamingYT officially moves into the Isles of Islandia, leaving the C42 Castle Keep behind. GiovanniRug had already moved there before this.
- October 15th, 2021: ZJTrayGamingYT takes pictures of the C42 Castle Keep, and it's inhabitant buildings. These pictures are uploaded to their respective wiki pages. The pictures on this page were taken this day.
- April 19th, 2022: ZJTrayGamingYT removes the "People That I Murdered" wall of heads, and puts it in his longhouse in Brikhelm.
- May 23rd, 2022: ZJTrayGamingYT creates this wiki page's text.