as seen from the west
|Size north to south||80m|
|Size west to east||80m|
NewAtlanta is a city located a long walk South of spawn. It was one of the first distant outposts, linked by paved road to the central area. It is a grid-based city, with individual building plots available for building by players without the need to apply for planning permission. A notable feature of this city is that it used to be the location of the entrance to an artificial Nether, which at the time was the server's sole source of netherrack, soulsand and lightstone. This was located along the road to the south-west of New Atlanta.
New Atlanta was created as an area for users to build and create their own city exactly how they want it. The buildings that you see as you enter are the collaborative effort of dozens on users. The only restrictions are that builders have to obey the rules, or else their buildings may be subjected to destruction.
Welcome to New Atlanta, Rules are below.
- You may build in the marked areas and no other areas.
- You may build as high or low as you wish, no limits on y.
- The central crafting box is for all to use, do not remove.
- The central furnace is for all to use, do not remove.
- Any structure not suitable will be demo'd after notice.
- Enjoy your stay in New Atlanta.
View of the Light White Tower from ground level.
Entrance to the Fake Nether.
Historical map view of the original settlement, before outlying buildings were added.