MinecraftOnline features a "live", scrollable and zoomable autogenerated map of Freedonia using the Leaflet API.
- Textured from the official texture pack, zoomable to "actual size" where the full details of individual blocks can be discerned
- Toggleable markers overlaid on the map:
- Leaves and grass are shaded according to biomes
- Accurate shadows and lighting
- Switchable between day and night mode
Players often ask what the frequency of the updates to the "live" map are. There is not an exact reliable schedule. According to chat-rumors in late 2021, the update frequency used to be about twice per day. As of January 2022, the map update has a problem and must be manually restarted until this is fixed