Jump to navigation Jump to search
Overview of the town
|Founder||Raggus, samoroth and bubba_basti|
|Contributors||xanderstrike, Machines_Are_Us, winx51, SlaggyP, and many more.|
|Boat link?||Yes (Great Circle Route)|
hillvalley is beautiful! :O - hybridarchangel
Hillvalley is a 'medieval' themed town. The city can be very active at times, generating vast wealth which has been known to create dangerous conditions due to PvP activity. The town storeroom offers free materials and items for players visiting the town. Residents are encouraged to donate to keep the chests fully stocked.
Before the warp point was established the town was known as Raggamoth, a name formed by combining those of the city's two founders, Raggus and samoroth.
- The Palace of the Skull is a castle built to accommodate the Kings Raggus and Samoroth and is the biggest building in Hillvalley to demonstrate their importance. It is marked by has a blue flag with the initials R&S on it standing for both the authors
- There are farms for trees, Skeletons (XP), and 'Sheep near the castle
- The Statue Of Raggus was made to honor our city creator, contstructed mostly by Samoroth. It is also known as the ninja statue.
- The Tall Pink house of Winx51's, the tallest building now standing in Hillvalley.
- The Arena is for playing Capture the Flag. it is accessed rail or walking along by a long skybridge.
- The leaf Spleef which is a new type of spleef created by Samoroth, imaMINOR and bubba_basti.
- The Blocky Arena known from minecraft mondays which is also close to the spleef and CTF arenas.
- Sam's Big Tree which is the signature tree of samoroth. "Holy S**T this is amazing"-bubba_basti
- The Hillvalley Wool Market is near the main gate and the Warp Point
- Raggamoth Station is the rail link in the Centre of town.
- Briggs Mines entrance is near the rail station. This is an extensive mine system with an internal railway for easy access and for hauling ore and valuables back out. The mines run deep into Freedonia and reach quite far from the city centre. Players can easily become lost in its vast caverns.
- MCScope's House - North from the castle (the best view in Hillvalley)
- Port Last is a small water port at the south of the town