View of the docks, welcome centre and station.
|Public build?||Yes (Permission needed)|
|Rail link?||Yes (Acacia Glade Railway)|
|Boat link?||Yes (Mushiana route)|
Welcome to Explorer's Island!
Founded in 2014 with the 1.7 border expansion, Mystila set out to move from Birchwood and explore the newly discovered land. After many hours of searching, an open landscape was discovered, which later became Acacia Glade, the original home of the Explorer's League. In 2015, a Spruce island was discovered, and the Flag was dropped - This will be the new home for the Explorer's. It wasn't until late 2015, and January 2016, that any development came to the area.
Explorer's League HQ mansion
Features and things to do
A number of things to see and do, listed in no particular order (and more to come!):
- Island Wall tour guide (Under Construction) - This wall runs around the island (as a defence) and as a safe way to explore corners of the island.
- Off-shore farms (Non-Auto) - Reach this area by the Wall walk or by boat. (route guides coming soon)
- Blacksmiths and Anvil - Located in the main Welcome centre.
- Acacia suite rooms - A place to rest and break your journey (Coming soon)
- An Acacia Glade Railway Station, Linking the island to Mount Nyan, Acacia Glade and beyond.
- A number of local mine shafts available in the area.
- Plenty of building opportunities!
- Possible maze, activity zones to come soon?
Getting here, there and everywhere
21/4/2016 - Due to Giant zombie invasion / server hic-up? A lot of building material were lost so further rail expansion and building temporarily on hold.