A Render for Acacia Glade May 2018.
|Public build?||Yes, Free build zones (and surrounding areas)|
|Road link?||Yes Acacia Roads|
|Rail link?||Yes Acacia Glade Railway|
|Boat link?||Yes (Mushiana route)|
Welcome to Acacia Glade!
Acacia Glade is a player grown forest of Acacia trees with aim is to bring players down into a sheltered area with plenty of building materials in the new lands that have appeared during the 1.7 Southern Expansion. Development started on the 28th October 2014 by Mystila, who travelled all the way from Birchwood. Warped to spawn, and began a VERY LONG RUN down to the south, before realising that Vizima was close to the border... A big, F**K SAKE moment. Acacia is a continuing project with new connections coming soon to nearby villages and player settlements! A connection to Acacia Roads is available, which has been built by SlowRiot and other members of the MCO community.
Big Changes coming to Acacia Glade! New Year 2020
- Deconstruction of the Original Acacia Glade Garrison - Completed
- New group "Search for Aquaria" - Coming soon
- Lots more new Free build zones for old and new players - Some available now, message Mystila!
- Massive area expansion to the North, North West, West and South West of Acacia Glade - Check the Map, its still ongoing!l
- Ongoing Acacia Glade Railway (AGR) station improvements and changes. Now includes Acacia Glade Office block, new side entrance to the west, improved courtyard and still more to come! New entrance open, lighting, floors, steps and ease of access and a new Pink line coming soon
- Renovations and area regeneration. Some old buildings have bit the dust and plenty new ones have emerged!
- Project West Regenerating abandoned buildings with new features and landscaping.
- Brand new Sandstone Story residential tower. Nearing completion!
- January 2020 - Acacia Glade Western Railway has begun - This will allow new lines to be added to the west! Situated on the western outskirts of Acacia Glade and beyond the Four Wood Lane building area.
- March 2020 - Acacia Glade Industrial Zone HQ and improvements to the area.
- March 2020 - Four Wood Lane (Premium zone) has expanded North and South and is nearing completion!
- (Mushiana route) has been redirected under the new development!
- and lots more to come! Just too many to list!
A changing face in Acacia Glade...:
Acacia Glade April 28, 2020, render taken by Flamehaze97 atop Sandstone Tower
- LewisD95 - Created and manages the Iron Farms & Industrial Zone at Acacia Glade
- Thesprazzler - Owns Hilltop Mansion, an Acacia Glade original luxury home & an additional plot
- LewissJenkins - Owns a Four Wood Lane Premium home
- Flamehaze97 - Owns a Four Wood Lane Premium Home 4-28-2020
- Unknown Player - Build a birch house but hasn't claimed it.
- Unknown Player - Started a wooden home, but never finished it!
Become an Acacia Glade Resident! You can build your own home in the new North West expansion OR perchase a premium lot OR take residence in the Sandstone Story Residential block (Near the industrial zone).
A new 2020 Acacia Glade Project is well underway by Mystila
We are now expanding in all directions! A new public builds area is now under construction to the North of the Acacia Glade Railway station. This also includes an extension (or Ring road) of the "LD95 Highway" which winds its way through the heart of Acacia Glade. The new "Stables" has currently been abandoned and a new "Acacia Glade Headquarters" has been built and will replace the old and tired looking Garrison in months to come, as of January 2020 most of the original garrison has been demolished and the new AGR Courtyard has been added. Its been 5 years of Acacia Glade and its just about to get even busier... So many projects to work on!
Time for fun!
Now open on Carnival lane, Acacia Glade now has its own wooden rollercoaster - Glade Heights Rollercoaster! This new addition is great fun, soar over some of the hilly landscape and brush over the acacia treetops! Get a cart and hope on! (Works best with low lag!!) Opening shortly, the Disco Tent - Get your dancing shoes on and lets party - Just waiting for a Jukebox and we will be all set! Time flies when you're having fun... The Rollercoaster is already 1 year old! It may receive a new layout soon?! (Who knows!)
Acacia Glade Projects
Current settlement projects are;
- Connecting to the Acacia Roads network - Complete
- Filling out the island with Acacia Trees (Saplings required!) Ongoing project
- Refurbish the Dock for the boat route connection - Coming soon
- Remix the stables - and accommodations for Horses
- Creating Birchwood Quarter, Mystila's original city build. - Abandoned and destroyed!
- Allowing others to build city Embassies! - Step right up! looking for players to get involved!
- Creating a Local Lynx line for short trips to builds around Acacia Glade and nearby villages!
As part of bringing new players to the next expansion Islands, Acacia Glade has Greatly expanded with the help from LewisD95 Bringing farms to life and assisting with rail developments. A new "Ringroad" highway is in place that joins Acacia Roads to a main branch of Acacia Glade. This passes a new "Hotel" Namely Glade Nights A small multi "Themed" hotel for new players to take a rest, as well as a lovely view over Acacia Glade. Projects continue to unfold and gain momentum throughout Acacia Glade and the Southern FRS network. Keep your eyes peeled!
Home of Four Wood Lane Premium homes
Four wood Lane is a new Premium housing area! Located on the West banks of Acacia Glade, this zone is currently undergoing its second expansion! Houses will be available for purchase at 1DB (or 9 Diamonds). You will then have a sign from Mystila - Allowing full interior decoration! However the materials used to build the homes must stay the same unless negotiated beforehand. A small front garden is provided and some houses have back garden space! Some of the new larger builds overlook the desert and feature a lot more space with space for basement expansion - These are available for 2DB (18 Diamonds)
Acacia - Currently the 'Showhome' Gives you a rough idea of what you can do!
Dark Oak, Oak and Spruce are available. January 2020 - 3 New houses are under construction and a Tavern will be opening shortly! March 2020 - The Tavern is having an expansion, an additional lot has been built and a northern extension has begun
A few Screenshots
Acacia Glade Railway (AGR) and Acacia Glade Western Railway (AGWR)
Currently undergoing yet another upgrade!... and is home to the Acacia Glade Railway Station Headquarters. Once completed it'll have 4 lines which are to be connected to other users towns and a Main line to the Freedonia Railway System to connect the South Border to the rest of the rail network.
Work is progressing on the station extension which includes a nexus warp 'Maybe?' and horse access.
Acacia Glade Station features:
- 3 Platforms, including a Freedonia Railway System connection! Now Open!
- A shopping level with a number of shops being set up
- A link to the Nether - Return link is in need of a rail connection!
- A possible nexus link coming soon!
The Red Line
- New for 2019 Sandstone towers Pass & Lakeside lodge station - Area under development.
- The Village of Ponn
- The Lost temple
- The Sandstone Tower Hospitality, gardens and respite area.
- Route passes "Al'un" NPC Village
- Route is connected to the Acacia Road International
- Local Lynx to Desert point (Acacia Glade industrial)
- Updated Progress on a Local Lynx service, branching to a number of villages nearby.
The Cyan Line
- Possible connection to Rustville or other local landmarks.
- Mount Nyan - with connection to Acacia Glade 's main station. You can now travel from Explorer's League island to Acacia Glade via Mount Nyan - the Return route is now complete!, Enjoy the sites and quick travel both ways!
- Explorer's league island, Now with a new FRS branchline!
The Occidental Line
- This new line is a direct, non-stop line to Acacia Road International, Freedonia Railway System & New Louisville!
- This line follows the FRS Right-hand Rail system (Not left-hand rail)
Acacia Glade Western Railway
- This is a new and separate building and will feature new rail links to player village in the upcoming months.