The render system allows for players to have their builds beautifully captured by the server, no client mods required.
You can also view renders with the Control Panel at http://minecraftonline.com/cgi-bin/controlpanel?renders
How to make a render
Making a render is dead simple:
- Find something to take a picture of (this could be a building, a statue, or maybe the scenery)
- Look at the structure exactly how you want it to be captured
/renderand wait for the confirmation message
- Wait for your creation to be rendered
- Profit! You will be notified that your render has been completed. Enjoy!
Renders will not show entities such as paintings and item frames, or any mobs such as cows and sheep. Player heads and text on signs will also not be visible in renders.
/render- Start a render and add it to the render queue
/render queue- See who is in the render queue
/render cancel- Cancel a render that is in the queue
- The list of links to this page shows other pages that feature renders.
- The first public album of renders shows all renders that have been uploaded to imgur between 2014 and 2019.
- The second public album of renders shows all renders that have been uploaded to imgur from 2020 onwards.
- The control panel shows the most recent render, your last ten renders and three randomly selected renders.
- The renders map viewer(Tableau) shows renders based on their location and dimension using a screenshot of the live map. Allows you to search based on location, player, height, and year of the render. If a few renders are selected in 1 area they can be viewed in chronological order. (Will be updated weekly if not monthly at least)