Street view at night
|Contributors||fmxstick, xArches, jimmyd93, ardoom1, TheDarkrai85, Anna_28, techkid6, TheMightyCheeze, Skullsuth64, theschlozmeister|
Originally intended to be part of a cobble generated mountain range, due to a series of accidents, Modos island was created.
Invitation only builds
|This page is representative of a single player's point of view, and might not reflect official server policy or attitudes.|
Ask Violet_Apathy if you are interested in building on her island. If she is not familiar with your work, be prepared to show her some of the things you have built. Emily is very flexible with what you can build, but there are some ground rules.
Building on this island means that you implicitly consent to all of these rules.
- Builds must exhibit a high level of effort and quality.
- Builds will need to be completed in a timely and reasonable time frame, if they are not, It could completed by Emily, or removed entirely.
- A significant effort was made to not provide any spawning areas for hostile mobs, please ensure that all portions of your build that could potentially let mobs into the island are well lit.
- Since all builds will need Emily's approval, if your building is radically different than what was agreed upon, It will no longer be considered approved.
- Building that fall out of the agreed framework will either need to be re approved (very likely), modified into an acceptable state, or removed entirely.
(In order of Joining)
All individuals listed below are considered residents and have full access to the smelter, sheep farm, flower farm, and any other resource generating infrastructure. Any and all edits to the residents section of this page not made by Emily will not be recognized.
|In Game Name||Preferred Name||Contributions|