My Minecraft Face
|Location||Aotearoa (New Zealand)|
|First joined||20 March 2013|
|Donor level||***** Aether|
|View profile and statistics|
- Anna_28 is a friendly admin on MinecraftOnline.com who like to build a lot of different things and sometimes sits on the spawn welcome center to fish in spawn lake or help out any players with questions. With over 7,000 hours of time played, she is debatably the most iconic player of in MCO history. As well as being a member of Batugus Builds, she likes using mobs and the Minecraft mob AI to create generators and mobs that are peaceful or follow her command.
- Anna_28 first joined the server on the 20 March 2013 using a friend's account, when her friend showed her the server. Even before getting any donor level on the server she had got on top of the spawn Visitor Centre from jumping off a ledge above it, many admins and moderators have asked her how she got up there wondering if she was breaking the rules by fly modding. Luckily she didn't get banned as she showed the staff how she got on top of the building.
- After building an underground base and collecting ores and materials to build with she started to build upwards, first on the ground building a nice forest. Then later deciding to build an island in the sky with a nice little house on it with Pieapple42. This one house has now expanded into the town Batugus.
- Anna_28 has built many things across Freedonia, in random places across the map or in other player's towns/builds.
- She often builds large farms that create resources for many player builds.
< Draglide12> anna is responsible for the farms that produce the materials most of the server is built out of
- She often goes on adventures. Some of her adventures include traveling across the nether and trying to get a ghast to light a nether portal with it's fireball (didn't work but was a lot of fun) and exploring the nether to locate and move glitched ghast fireballs into the overworld. Another adventure involved trying to kill an invulnerable and invisible baby zombie, which acted as if it was a ghost and always had no health (shown as dieing when a player logged in and saw it). The ghost zombie was caused by an unknown bug in the game and is still in a lost desert city to this day. She once swam the entire Great Circle Boat Route because boats were too buggy to use at the time. Also dropping a twinchicken86 from very high place onto a boat will make the chicken die of fall damage.
- On the 26th of January 2016, Anna was made an Admin on the server at the same time as darkdiplomat. Plenty of cake, cookies and pumpkin pie was around at the time.
- There are other different Annas in Freedonia like Anna_28, it is unknown how they came to be but they all share similar names and look similar. These other Annas have the usernames Anna_23, Anna_24, Anna_26, Anna_27, Anna_29 and Anna_359.
What She Likes
- Peaceful and friendly zombies.
- Building or exploring nice looking things.
- Redstone and Craftbook contraptions.
- Wiki editing. This is her 1000th wiki edit :D
- Minecraft skin editing.
- Wither boss mob.
- Commandblocks and the commands used in them.
- Reporting Bugs.
- Helping others.
- Pink stained glass (and pink beacon beams).
- Fishing in minecraft, fishing rods and sticks.
- Talking in IRC or Teamspeak.
- Adding commands to l4mRbot or Annabott in IRC and then using them.
- Friendly players.
- All of staff team on the server.
- All the great builds on the server.
- The community on MinecraftOnline.
- Fixing things.
- Moving AFK players (especially admins) into fun places such as the void, End and glass boxes.
What She Dislikes
- Cobblestone (only when it is pure cobble builds besides a few like the Dam and Glow's Pyramid).
- People who try get close to breaking the rules but not close enough to be banned, and so end up being very annoying to everyone else on most cases.
- A settlement of floating islands near Guitar, Pokethedral and the Schloss Katzenstein with the houses made mostly by Pieapple42 and the islands made by Anna_28.
- There is also zombie workers made by Anna on the islands that will walk around and take care of the islands.
- A large underground complex filled with public redstone and craftbook contraptions, farms, generators, grinders and many other things.
- A large player-made forest with many rivers and tree houses.
- An area where about 30 out of 64 (maybe 144 or even 256) iron farms create iron used to power most of the beacons for Batugus Builds and many other mega projects including Passive's Giant Iron Pyramid.
- A town made from natural ice spikes filled with towers that reach high into the sky. Also based of a planet on the Doctor Who episode called Midnight.
- A very pretty and pink forest with snow covered ground and trees made out of white mushroom stems and pink stained glass. Some of the trees from the forest can be found across the map, most often on snowy mountain tops.
- A large kingdom with the theme of Christmas and similar style of buildings to Batugus.
- A tall hotel out far in the new 1.7 terrain where players can start out and stay there for a while getting materials and using the public farms. Also connects to Acacia Roads.
- A flower farm located in a flower forest, planned to be expanded for more automatic flower farms and bonemeal generators.
- Large domes of glass made by Tayron. Inside the domes are farms and biomes made by Anna.
- The Dirt Star was a Little Accident created by SlowRiot where a massive dirt sphere was spawned in Batugus. In the process, the sphere submerged multiple islands.
- Dirt Spleef was an event at Batugus where the last few layers of the Dirt Star were removed in a large spleef match. The spleef had four layers and each one was smaller than the last. Players were given enchanted diamond shovels, mostly efficiency IV and a haste II beacon was active nearby.
- An island in the ocean with tropical beach houses.
- One of the Districts in Kyrzastan.
- Mount Nyan is a very bright and rainbow themed town started by MIAGT.
- A boat route connecting Novum Culta and the Flyingjellyfish route to the south expansion of the map and Acacia Roads. Planned to link up with the other end of the FlyingJellyfish Route to create a giant circle around the map.
- AnnEon is a town built up of towers at the current edge of the Map.
- Originally called Avalon, Megalon is a robot created by Chewy27_ in a game called Robocraft, but was re-created in Minecraft 3 times the size as an Airship.
- A building near Mount Nyan.
- Aided in building the town spawn
- A huge city on large islands in the ocean with tall skyscrapers and roads filled with vehicles.
- A sky scraper at Phoenix Isles
- The Phoenix Isles hospital.
- A fractal building.
- The shipping port area of Phoenix Isles, with large cranes.
- A balloon that looks like Drifblim, the blimp Pokémon.
- The starting village in the game FEZ. It is a floating island with small houses on it inhabited by two-dimensional people.
- Like the Sunrise Hotel, but different materials so it looks more moon coloured, and slightly smaller. Located in Neo Tokyo.
And many other projects yet to be listed
Anna's Favourite Places
Mostly in order of when they were built.
Most Resource Intensive
- http://imgur.com/a/pCRsv Anna spamming ingame chat with pink sheep.
- http://imgur.com/a/qQJJk Catching a fireball with Zomon and Anna.
Anna contained safely in the Batugus Labs.
A view of the town Batugus.
What happened when Anna got given op powers on the MineCore world. Everything was made all pretty and pink with rainbow sheep everywhere.
Anna's Forest on the server, built by making giant mushrooms, removing the outside so to keep the stem then placing pink stained glass in the shape of leaves.
A giant flower at the opening of the public Flower Farm/generator.
The fireball inside Zomon333's nether base.
The ghast fireball inside Batugus Labs.
Eilidh23 and Anna_28 with matching skins.
Anna's house at spawn.
Anna duplicating herself at spawn.
A Jigglypuff made by Anna at ArtVille.
Anna's Japanese house at Saikyo.
Anna's apartment in Parkview Luxury Apartments in Phoenix Isles.