With the exception of Central Tower they are vertical wonders extending from their foundations on the overworld bedrock up to the (old) height limit. The reason behind the vertical construction was the way that building plots were handed out in cities in the early days of the server. Players were assigned square or rectangular areas that were fairly small in size, but with no limitations on height nor depth of construction. Riot's towers are thus great examples of how one can achieve a large scale build on even a small allocation of ground.
- Black Tower in NewAtlanta ( map link )
- Cartwheel Tower over UnderWorld ( map link )
- Central Tower in DrumCity ( map link )
- Chimera Tower at Glenfiddich ( map link )
- Minaret Tower in Avalon ( map link )
- Octagonal Tower in AmpCity ( map link ) built after the Snowy Tower
- Snowy Tower in CatVille ( map link )