|Known as||Geeky or Noah|
|First joined||05 January 2013|
|First building||His New Venice House|
|Donor level||***** Diamond|
|View profile and statistics|
GeekyCreeper is a MCO player, who frequents the server. He often does odd jobs for money. He currently resides in Cloud City. His life's goal is to be a Moderator, which he is often teased for by the other Players, Moderators, and Admins. He DJs on the MCOR station from time to time. He is currently working on a Cloud City, which is currently one of the only actively developing communities. Read more about him below.
The Great Day
On Groundhog Day of 2014, GeekyCreeper went from Zero to Diamond donor, in a matter of minutes!
It was February 2nd, 2014, and GeekyCreeper was playing on MCO like he normally does. He suddenly heard thesprazzzler and theschlozmeister discussing investing in Dogecoin. Excited, he mentioned that he had 15,000 doge, and offered to give it to them in exchange for Stone level. After testing out the new commands, and visiting the donor lounge, he suddenly saw that someone had donated for him again, this time pushing him to Diamond level. Amazed, he started freaking out. It turned out that Excalibur_NUMNUM was the good samaritan who donated nearly 100 dollars on Geeky's behalf. Geeky now plans to build a memorial to commemorate this tremendous day!
- Owns a 5% share of Royal Blue Stores.
- Was a groomsman at HeavyWeaponsOrk and winx51's Wedding
- Competed in a Glenfiddich Pigchinko Game with multiple Moderators and Admins.
- Has a street named after him in New Venice, called Geeky Grove.
- Owns a shop in the New Venice Mall and in the Diamond Mall.
- Built the Main Hub of Cloud City almost single handedly.
- Is the Mayor of Cloud City.
- Fought alongside TEllins, thesprazzzler, Blobehh, and charlesrinehard against crazyrecieve.
- Has wielded God Donor broncoskip's Thunder Sword.
- Has met 4 of the 13 God Donors.
- Has seen and been inside GodlyCheeze's Tardis.
- Freed Banandit during the Sticky Disaster.
- Has achieved over 200 in-game hours.
- My Website - http://www.geekycreeper.com/
- My Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/GeekyCreeper
If you would like to be a good Samaritan and donate Bitcoins to GeekyCreeper, his Bitcoin address is listed below. Please consider donating some Bitcoins to him. Even a tiny amount could make all of the difference!
Yes, it does have Geek in the name. It's a Vanity Address. Neet, huh?
The following badge is a summary of GeekyCreeper: