Custom Purple Samurai
|First joined||19 August 2011|
|First building||A Little House On An Island Outside Watershire|
|Donor level||***** Aether|
|View profile and statistics|
"um tech" - thesprazzzler after being accidentally banned by tindwcel
"sick ban me" - The_Epic2000 "All right then" - thesprazzzler The_Epic2000 was hit by the banhammer!
Who Is He?
- thesprazzzler is a player, who always starts something big, but never end up finishing it. He personally describes himself as having "good intentions". He travels around the map, regularly changing his sethome, whilst starting new projects all over the place.
- He has had a long-ish history on MCO, roaming the map whilst hanging out with an ever growing group of friends. The originals where some of his real life friends, namely Reseres and TomWithAGun. This group soon expanded including people such as Ellen124, Machines_Are_Us, Ted1246, Madjock999 and MrLampMan12. When his sister crystalriver started playing in around September 2011, he had been welcomed into society. Later on, this group gradually grew, including many of the names you will see below.
One of the weirder moments between Sprazz and Ellen Ellen124 - "a" thesprazzzler - "a" Ellen124 - "å" thesprazzzler - "ä"
So What Are These Projects?
- (Arranged in order of size, coolness and what ever came into his head first)
- This is a huge sandstone and cobble bridge, which came into existence after repeated badgering from Simmuel. In Simmuel's ambitious attempt to build a large path and rail right the way from Newlands, to Kurai Cho. When he reached around 300m from the warp point, he gave control over to Sprazz. Progress soon ground to a halt. Still, the bridge still has a certain awe factor, even in its unfinished state; we can only imagine the grandeur of what it may actually look like when finished...
- Built at the strange angle of 45 degrees, almost unknown in minecraft, Sprazz's brain was soon turned to sludge.
- Featured on MCO facebook page and received over 750 likes.
- Largely completed in late 2018/early 2019 after nearly 10 years of construction.
Sagi no Shiro
- An awesome Japanese castle outside Kurai Cho built with theschlozmeister as thesprazzzler is too lazy to build something by himself and likes to have someone around to do the menial tasks for him.
- Due to the scale of the build a prototype was built in single-player first, which lead to huge numbers of problems whilst copying it over.
- Featured on MCO facebook page and received over 500 likes and many bewildered comments.
The Temple of The Sun
- A Japanese style temple built in Autumnwood.
- Over 5 players have been banned for breaking the gold block on the floor of the temple.
- Similar in style to Sagi no Shiro.
- An Arabic complex outside New Venice, built with theschlozmeister.
- Also featured on MCO facebook page and received over 200 likes.
- Built primarily as thesprazzzler noticed the emptiness of the complexes category.
Three Biomes Divide
- An interestingly styled settlement based on the area "Three Horns Divide" from Borderlands 2.
- Assisted theschlozmeister and 5mudg3r, the main builders of the project.
- Also made a map of the settlement.
- A large hilltop castle built outside New Venice.
- Took inspiration from Waterboy0048's amazing Sky Castle.
- Individual buildings given to players to decorate.
- Now houses large horse population thanks to multiple treks all the way from Spawn.
- thesprazzzler sometimes makes skins. He's made skins for himself, crystalriver, Jigoku_Samurai and theschlozmeister. If you ask nicely he may even make one for you (but he's best at samurai skins, so keep that in mind).
Following in nosefish's footsteps, thesprazzzler has taken to mapping parts of the server in Inkscape. So far he has mapped Three Biomes Divide (map), San Freedonia (map), and the entirety of the Freedonia Railway System (map), with the help of theschlozmeister.
Some Other Projects
And Some Picture of the Projects/Builds
A remote island settlement map.
The Ido, located in Glenfiddich.
His snowman for the Snowman competition.
One of his many bridges in Skylands.
Viking settlement at Blood Camp.
Small castle outside Mount Jackal.
Very old home in Mount Jackal map.
Small house in Cherath.
A tiny tower in the middle of nowhere map.
A less tiny tower in the middle of nowhere map.
Two tiny houses in Skyline.
Another house in Skyline.
A study on a noob hut in Skyline.
Small house in Skyline.
One of many many houses in Rutopia.
A cottage in Melouthous.
House in Port Dhal.
House in Batugus.
Sprazz's Winter Home outside New Haven.
Newlands Bridge linking Kurai Cho to NewLands.
Wonderful house in Frostagon, complete with flag.
A large viaduct crossing a steep valley near New Atlanta.
A smaller viaduct just outside Batugus.
A very sizeable viaduct near the Western edge of the map.
House on a remote island in the South-West ocean map.
A small hobbit hole started by Sprazz map.
A cute boat landing for the New Venice and Great Circle boat routes map.
Small house built near KawaiiTenshi's place map.
A restaurant in Buires.
Modernist house in Aryina City.
His sheriff hut in Three Biomes Divide.
His pub, "2nd floor", also in Three Biomes Divide.
Slightly stubby house on river bend map.
Two bridges near PoppySeedMuffins's place.
A very cute house built near TehStratos's home map.
Colonial styled house in Birchwood.
Small house in Acacia Glade.
Fort rising through the trees near CaptianNugget's home.
House with a view near the Dudeman Hotel.
A gatehouse he built for the wall of a noob town map.
Another part of the wall incorporating a barracks map.
House in Winterthorn.
A small hut near Eilidh23's old castle.
Cute house with commanding view over dark oak forest.
New Jericho, built with Enjoku map.
Saltwood Tower at sunset.
A compact house built near a river map.
A house built in thick woodland map.
One of a few buildings in a suburb of Epicaria he built.
A very old and long forgotten house in AmpCity.
A small house built near a new player's residence map.
Tiny house built near a river map.
His house in Kyrza.
A hot air balloon built near meres10 and co's place.
An evolution on the design of the first treehouse in the jungle map.
An adorable boat house built nearby, complete with integrated dock.
Two small houses for newbs on top of the neighbouring hill map.
A simple Japanese house built in Tin Town.
Treehouse in New Louisville.
Sprazz's house in New Quebec.
And the town it watches over.
The bridge leading to the castle.
House on Alkoisland.
Sprazz's house in Obernai.
A large and unfinished palace map.
A farm beside GarlicBurgh.
House in The City of Vera.
A very cute fishing hut map.
The weary traveller inn, located in Firehammer55's castle map.
Fallhaven Castle on the Isle of Fallhaven.
A small castle of Sprazz's map.
Sprazz's hobbit hole in Hobbiton.
A farm outside Ellandria.
- On the 13th of April 2013 (his and riot's birthday) thesprazzzler was modded along with crystalriver, TEllins, TheDarkrai85 and Excalibur_NUMNUM for their dedication to the server. For about 5 seconds, his name appeared red in chat. Some thought the unthinkable. However, twas not to be. SlowRiot just got the colour code wrong. He got his first ban three days later on the 16th ( krusaa_007). He now wields his purple and obsidian ban-hammer with justice, not having seen the incredible amount, and effect, of grief before his modding.
- This line was thesprazzzler's 500th wiki edit. Proof. (I'm coming for ya nose...)
- On 8/11/2013 he was accidentally banned by tindwcel. It was pretty funny.
- This line was thesprazzzler's 1000th wiki edit! Proof.
- This line was nearly thesprazzzler's 1500th wiki edit (but he missed it :( )
- This line was again nearly thesprazzzler's 2000th wiki edit (but actually 2012th)
thesprazzzler and Zen_Fighter hanging out
Some say that thesprazzzler has a head hard enough to support anvils...