The Immoveable Authority
|First joined||10 March 2011|
|First building||Caves near Cliffs Of Failure|
|View profile and statistics|
< Krenath>: BOOM, I SANK YOUR BATTLESHIP!
Sometimes found on teamspeak, Krenath was one of the more currently active admins. Wise and very helpful he is a great person who has a no-nonsense attitude and put the server before all. He was a great contributor to the MCO community and revered by many.
There is a rumor is is also older than the hills.
Krenath knows that Zfleming1 knows that Krenath knows that Zfleming1 knows that Krenath knows....
Krenath joined the server on March 10th, 2011. He was promoted to Moderator 15 days later. He was promoted to Admin 35 days after that. He resigned his position as Admin on July 28th, 2012. He returned to his Admin position on July 5th, 2015.
Krenath attributed his promotions to not waiting to be promoted to get out and try to help players and improve the server to the best of his abilities with the resources he had available at the time. As a non-staff Diamond donor, he was helping players learn the server and was handing out extra tools and armor to needy players and already combing the public areas for signs of grief.
Once promoted to Moderator, Krenath all but quit building areas of his own and focused on grief checks and repairing griefer damage. He spent a lot of time trimming the griefer population and a mere two weeks into his moderatorship, ended up fending off a 4chan raid almost singlehandedly by staying awake, online, and banning for a 30-hour stretch. During this time, he had an epiphany about grief, griefers, and abandoned areas which led to his belief that abandoned areas should *not* be repaired by staff unless its original owner logs on to report the grief. This permits the building to erode the griefer population while the griefers in turn erode the building. Eventually both the griefers and the building go away and someone else can build on that spot.
The next time Krenath had to deal with a 4chan raid, he had alrady been promoted to admin. This made things a lot easier since he merely deputized all the regular players online at the time, made them invincible, gave them diamond swords, and suggested they stalk new players and kill those that were observed to grief. That raid didn't last very long and many regulars were disappointed they missed the fun.
Krenath claims responsibility for suggesting to SlowRiot the promotions of BadSyntax, StanDudek, CharlesBaechler, rtkwe, zfleming, dorn284, Lothendal, Drathus42, FlyingJellyfish, Broncoskip, Rayzion, and Enjoku to Moderator and for suggesting to SlowRiot the promotion of ShyPixel, AgentMuu, and zfleming1 to Admin. ...Whether or not Riot was already planning their promotions.
Krenath has always believed that the server owner should run the games as he sees fit and those who cannot handle that should find a different server to play on rather than expect the server to change to suit them. As his point of view has changed over time, he found himself looking for something different in a server and, to follow his own advice, decided to leave MCO amicably rather than work against the server in any way.
- Active, constructive, self-reliant players who get things done.
- Players PvPing instead of whining about it.
- His car: 2019 Corvette C7 Z06
- Being called by name repeatedly without being told why.
- Being asked to teleport lazy players around.
- Being told to "Tp to me!"
- Being asked to spawn blocks for lazy players.
- Being asked to build or destroy areas for lazy players.
- Listening to players beg for daytime.
- "plz" or "plox"
- Krenath can be convinced to pay a stack of any legal block in exchange for the head of a player taken in actual PvP combat.
- It has to be a head taken from a player who didn't want to be killed and who fought back.
- Heads taken from a willing player are worthless and will not be accepted.
- Krenath can be convinced to pay a set of enchanted diamond armor and weapons in exchange for interesting items such as:
- Items with interesting Lore on them
- Signed books with interesting contents.
- Maps with interesting images on them.
<gallery> File:krenath-vomit.jpg|Krenath barfing cobblestone at Dye in a Fire. File:I_give_you_Mr._and_Mrs._Krenath_(FlyingJellyfish).png|Krenath, and an example of what would have happened if it weren't for that Y chromosome. File:27431346783b2eafec519f7f266389b9.png|Krenath wielding the Banhammer. File:Admincat.jpg|Krenath is vry srs.