Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Donor level||***** Aether|
|View profile and statistics|
Lothendal is a rather quiet being who concentrates on building (or aquiring the material). He also is a lazy writer. You won't ever see him participating in conversations that keep repeating themselfs such as grief discussions.
Lothendal appreciates perfectionism but knows it can never be reached. All of his constructions are subject to ongoing optimization attempts. So all of his buildings have one thing in common. They develop fast but the progress of filling them with details takes much longer.
Lothendal's first big project, a tower in the middle of a big lake, was unmade in the event of the Cacticlysm, when it was half completed. Blue prints still exist. After cooling down he decided to build Lothendal Manor.
Creations and "Discoveries"
- Lothendal Manor
- Port Dhal
- Yellow Bouncer watching the sea entrance to Port Dhal
- Light White Tower in New Atlanta
- ticket based guided railway system
- Al Wahat
- Lost Pyramid of Machu Picchu at Nazca - exterior design and co-building
- M.S. Heart of Gold at Shipton
- Midgard Mead Hall
- Infected Tower
- Lothendal Wood & Stone Company under construction
- Ravines, a modern style city under construction
- Lofungus, a mutated Mushroom in Mycelia
- The wreck of the "Disori Ented", which got lost under mysterious circumstances along the Mycelia boat route
- The Great Fish, that is not really a fish, along the Mycelia boat route