Mount Jackal on 3 Nov 2011, viewed from a nearby hill
|thesprazzzler, captbunzo, snikeren, and anyone who gave me dirt.
|Size north to south
|Size west to east
One fine Freedonian day The_Jackal_249 decided that he would like to set up a town. In true Jackal style he spent ages thinking about it but never actually did any thing about it. Eventually, however, he got around to it and started levelling the ground in the area behind his town down to y:83. Once this was finished he built a wall surrounding it and opened it up to people who wanted to live there.
(as of 12 Nov 2011)
- The Mount Jackal Hotel
- The Mount Jackal Subway Station (Still under construction)
- A small park to relax and unwind
- Mount Jackal Sheep Farm
- Mount Jackal Nether Portal
- Mount Jackal Town Hall (Still under construction)
- Snikeren's Piston Labyrinth v. 2.0
- Mount Jackal - Game City Rail Station (Linked to MountJackal Proper via a short bridge, but not inside city wall)
- Leave a 1 block gap between your building and the road.
- Don't cover your building in water or lava.
- Please keep a limit on the amount of cobble that you have on the outside of your building (no more than 50% of outside).
- Please ask The_Jackal_249 or captbunzo or snikeren for permission to build.
- All other server rules also apply (just in case you thought otherwise ;])
The Mount Jackal council