Fox Skin :)
|Known as||Flame, Lilith|
|First joined||13 June 2019|
|First building||HyperRoute 1 August 2019|
|Donor level||*** Iron|
|View profile and statistics|
Flamehaze97 is a transfemale player from Tennessee. She first played Minecraft when you could play for free on the main site. She later played on Xbox 360 Edition. In Summer 2019, she logged onto MCO after watching Mines' video on MCO, as well as, FitMC's video on 2b2t. Flame loves roads and was inspired by the American Interstate System, as well as, roadways throughout the mountains of Tennessee, Virginia, and Kentucky. She also loved cities and wanted to build a city in MCO. Flame, gained inspiration from Sim City 2000 (1993) and Sim City 3000 (1999). Flame is known for building cobble roads, modified Tindwcel style roads, Tindwcel style HyperRoute roadways, cutting corners on building roads, building noob style skyscrapers, she is also known for building 2D style pixel art/statues. Flame is known for helping build roads, contributing to the server, and putting in hard work on projects she cares about with sole intent of getting the project done. Flame is a political activist.
Statement about Flame's projects
You must /mail me before building off of roadways I built. If you want to upgrade please ask me beforehand. If I'm not available please contact KingServal or Staff. Building roads off of my roadways without my permission is considered addition grief. Building houses are allowed. If you have ongoing projects in my town you can finish them if you were given permissions.
The admin team generally provides open permission to connect to the many cobblestone roads that cross the landscape. If you have questions, please contact any MCO admin. -The Admin Team
All towns and roadways built by Flame are now Free build. "I decided that designating all my towns and roadways as Free Builds would solve tensions within the communinity. I doubt that this will do any good though."- Flamehaze97
If you need to speak to Flame, please contact BillionPenny.
1000 Hours Played on 2-14-2020
- Flame got some help on her 1000th hour anniversary so Acsidol helped Flame out on her tunnel project for Phoenix Isles and they both covered roughly 2.5k-3k blocks with the help of Ascidol's god pickaxe :).
2000 Hours Played on 11-30-2020
- Flame just be afking at spawn around this hour, talking with a few players around Midnight-1am.
1 Year Anniversary
Flamehaze97 drops by for her 1 year anniversary on June 13,2020 during her hiatus. Flame wouldn't be able to log on during the following years anniversaries.
- Flamehaze_97 Account created April 13,2022
- Donor II
- Iron, formerly Stone
- During mid February through early March 2020, Flame couldn't connect due to not having internet.
- She took a brief break during March 2020.
- On July 4th,2020, Flame left MinecraftOnline due to server drama and focused on irl stuffs.
- On September 16, 2020, Flame came back to MCO to finish projects and focus more on exploring and socializing.
- On October 7, 2020 ,after finishing half of her remaining projects, she took another hiatus until she had her internet installed in her home. She plans to be back on October 14,2020.
- On October 23,2020, Flame focuses on the Elder Scrolls Online Witches Festival and finishing her character to Champion Level Cap and is on hiatus till November 3,2020. Flame came back early and has been hard at work making sure the remaining projects are finished.
- During December 2020 and Early January 2021, Flame takes a partial hiatus to finish wikis.
- Flame had two hiatuses in 2021, both being for indifferences with players. Flame left in September 2021 for indifferences with players, poor mental health, in protest against the migration to Microsoft, and her gender transition.
- Flame took minor hiatuses for irl stuffs and breaks in Summer 2022.
- On July 29, 2022, Flame would leave MCO for the final time after an incident in chat between another player. Said player, who Flame will omit, slandered Flame over anti-semetic attacks by a player who is now a moderator that happened two years prior of which she was forced to defend herself. Flame spoke to a fellow Jewish player and admin who refused to help her, which made Flame feel betrayed by staff and therefore she lashed out and said things to the staff member and their friend. Said player who brought this up again, upset and embarrassed Flame, which forced Flame to log out and delete their Lunar Client which they used to play Minecraft. Said player bragged in chat about how easy it is for them to stir up drama. Flame came back to MCO because BillionPenny needed help with something in game. Flame would later go on to finish and start new projects. Which when said player attacked them in chat forced Flame to leave permanently. Flame also left MCO over the Chat Report feature and how players have been able to report others on older versions. Flame was angered by this decision amongst Minecraft's developers and Microsoft. She already had little trust in the MCO community and felt that the community would betray her and get her banned over what she said and her views. Flame doesn't trust Microsoft because they have overstepped their bounds as a company and are targeting specific groups online, which has forced her to start using Arch Linux based Garuda Linux as her daily driver and gaming operating system due to lack of trust with Microsoft which she started using not long after leaving MCO. The migration to Microsoft left players like Flame using third party clients to play Minecraft. She lastly left MCO because of constant attacks towards her builds and her views. These attacks forced her to stop talking in chat unless it was for projects due to lack of trust of the community. In her opinion, she believes free speech in MCO is already dead and has been for several months. She was unable to convey her opinions to other players and therefore was attacked for her views, this was especially true for her political views. The attacks were verbal in chat, threats of PVP which would leave the attacker banned under PVP rules, slanderous signs, addition grief, destruction of Flame's builds, etc. The attacks eventually led to Flame losing trust in the community and staff and losing interest in MCO. Prior to the incident in July 2022, Flame deep down wanted a reason to leave the server, however, she wanted to continue building in the server hoping someone would enjoy her builds. Flame was tired of trying to justify herself to others who couldn't care less what she thought. Flame was tired of seeing malicious idealogies splitting online communities apart and painting good people as bad because that's what their manifesto/agenda preaches. Flame's road got attacked because she built in noob styles, mainly styles that were popular in the early years of Minecraft. Flame attempted to improve on her builds but still got attacked by players. All of the attacks affected Flame's mental health as well. Flame was a huge advocate for free speech. Flame would later move on from Minecraft and focus on other endeavors in her life. She would continue to work with specific players like BillionPenny and Ahri_29 via Telegram and email. She would find out months after her departure from MCO about continued harassment of other players in the community and two players speaking out about it. Flame hopes that her legacy lives on within the community in some form and regrets being open with the community and coming to play on MCO.
What She Likes
- Speed Beacons
- Blue Glass
- Nice people
- Road Building
- Scifi Shows and Anime
- Eurodance, Trance, Synthwave, Dubstep, Heavy Metal/Rock, Country, Bluegrass Music
- Video Games like Halo, ESO, Elite Dangerous, Need For Speed, DDLC Monika's After Story, Japanese RPG's/Visual Novels, and Minecraft
- Ahri_29, Leah_Starcraft, Ken_The_Husky, KingServal, TheGolum, BillionPenny, ScarClaw72, Bennyblazeit, Scampi_, Fraccu, and a few other players.
Groups she is in
- United States of Bedrocco, former Bedrocco Empire- Mayor of Dragon River Peak City and Governor of Cascadia Wood
- MCO Crusaders- 2nd Fit Invasion of April 4th, 2020
- Cascadia Wood Republic, now defunct
- Union of kpan settlements-Annexed Cascadia Wood Territories and then annexed themselves into Bedrocco.
- Freedonia Road Co.- Vice President, as of Late March 2022, resigned several times for mental health reasons and indifferences with players. Regained position during spring/summer 2020 before resigning again on July 26, 2022.
- Peaceful Society, due to being owner of Cliff City, later left after Flame handed Cliff City over to staff.
- Dragon River Peak City- MAIN HOME
- Yellow Temple- First Home
- Spawn 2 Story Home in Forest Valley- Removed by Flame and was heavily griefed during ZetaSSJ Invasion
- Spawn Vacation Cabin near Arecibo and New Atlanta
- Phoenix Isles Apartment
- Catini Catra w/horse stable
- Sand Island (2 homes)
- Las Vereno
- Near Acacia Roads
- Chunk Border/Cliffside Cabin near Takadokia and Vizima
- Big Cabin near Flames Ferry and the former South Eastern World Border.
- New Wood
- Home along Diplomat Highway near Silver Lake
- Pallet Town
- Port Aida
- Project HyperRoute
- Project Borderlands Infrastructure
- Project Cleanup-Project intended for cleanup projects and to finish anything that I missed.
- FRC Road Improvement Project Project Renewal
- Develops Live Map Overlay for roadways with BillionPenny483
- Helps catalog FRC Routes with BillionPenny483
- HyperRoute 1
- Silver Lake Mountain Lookout Tower
- Mystria Spawn Connector Road near Mystria
- Camden Parkway Rest Areas
- East Yellow Temple Road
- Crown Gorge Bridge
- Eagle Outpost
- Eagle Outpost Inn and Rest Area
- Highway 22A
- Catini Catra Road aka Hwy 1CN
- West Catini Catra Road
- Cascadia Wood Embassy Catini Catra
- Personal Base near Yellow Temple
- Freedonia Route 79
- Syre Highlands Highway
- Freedonia Route 93 from Gran Syre to Neo Tokyo and Old Route 101
- Great Vera Highway
- Dragon River Peak City
- Carling Outpost
- Luna Falls
- Several Outpost towns scattered across Freedonia
- River Valley Hotel and City Center
- Annabelle Park
- Blizzard Dragon Luxury Hotel
- Dragon River Airport
- Fort Boone
- Fort Boone Air Force Base
- Mount Dragon River
- Flamehaze97 Ice Spike Home
- Dragon River Walmart
- Dragon River Taco Bell
- Flame's Blue Forest
- Cascadia Wood Capital Building
- East Fork Dragon River Suspension Bridge
- Sunsphere- Inspired by the Knoxville,Tennessee Sunsphere built during the 1982 World's Fair
- and helped or built other smaller builds in Dragon River Peak City
- South Bay Highway
- Grand Syre Highlands Tunnel
- Syre Junction
- West Jibtopia Hwy JIBTOPIA
- West Jibtopia Hwy NEXUSLB3
- East Jibtopia Hwy
- Double Helix Highway-Road into Meridian City from HyperRoute 15
- Transgender Pride Bridge
- Reverse Dimitry Memorial Highway
- Woodbury Highway
- Acacia Roads Pass
- Dragon Reach Caverns
- Dragon River Pass
- Libertaria Forest Highway
- Birchmire Highway
- Verua Highway
- New Louisville Highway
- Ellandria Highway
- Camp Sprucewood Road
- New Wood Hwy
- New Wood Mall and Apartment Complex
- SkyRunnerFR's Wool Farm
- Freedonia Route 600 Coal Miner Road
- Revitalizing TheGolum's Cliff City
- Flaming Trap Road - Yellow Temple
- New Wood Nexus Building
- New Wood International Airport
- Crowns Landing Road
- Freedonia Road Co.- Southern Freedonia Branch in Dragon River Peak City
- Freedonia HyperRoute5 from Las Vereno to Snakytown
- Freedonia HyperRoute 15 from Route 101 to Las Vereno
- Freedonia HyperRoute 35 from SkyRunnerFR's base/World Border to New Wood/Future I-432
- Freedonia HyperRoute 70 Point to Point route from Crown's Landing Road to Silver Lake
- Las Vereno HyperRoute 15 Redstone Lamp Project (100 Lamps Placed)
- The Hunters Pyramid Visitor Center
- Purple 1 Nexus Region Rest Area
- Skylands Visitor Center
- Grand Phoenix Isles Tunnel
- Lighting Bloo Noodle Highway from Light Blue to Red Nexus hubs w/perms from Bloo_noodle
- Unknown Valley Road and extended road to Old Route 101 on 5-9-2020
- Signage along Birchmire and Verua Roads- Finished 9-18-2020
- Expanding Phoenix Isles Land- approx. 20 chests of dirt were used over the course of a week
- Freedonia Route 91 aka South Bay Township Bypass
- Scampi Lookout
- Cascadia Wood Embassy in Crowns Landing
- Freedonia Road Co. Main HQ Office (Floor 8)
- LOL Convenience Store near Twin Towers
- Freedonia Route 54 aka Dragon River Bypass
- Newport Highway
- Trapdoor Highway
- Bridge design for Crown Gorge Bridge
- Woodland Snake National Park
- BP Gas Station at Tarigoul
- Mount Hana National Park
- Golums Highway
- Flamehaze97 ESO Nightblade Statue
- 7-Eleven Gas Station/Rest Area at Junction with HyperRoute 35 and I-432 in New Wood
- Owns 68 Gapples ready for 1.12.2, she later gave them back to the server.
- Directional signage and mileage signage on all major routes
- Finished home in New Wood
- statue park frc new snak city: snaky, serval, bloo, and flame
- Office in FRC Building-New Snak City
- and many more smaller projects or side projects
- New Eden and MCO Discord
- IRC and Telegram, Flame doesn't understand Telegram because she's seen way worse posted on Telegram.
- BMW M3 GTR from Need For Speed Most Wanted (2005)
- Shroom Port City near Fort Chewy
- Build home in Socorro and Embassies in Socorro
- Las Vereno CWR Embassy Tower- There were other plans to build a cool creeper like the ones back towards spawn involving colored wool and possibly doing a LGBT themed build but these plans even the embassy tower were too ambitious.
- Get Shop in New Wood operating as well as the ones in Dragon River
- Acquire a shop space at Diamond Mall
- Build home in Verico
- Build home in New Snak City
- build office in r9's building
- build ad billboards all over every road and radar towers all over the map for mco radio, basically just roleplaying
- frc spawn hq
- Provide supplies to new players across the map.
- Help server with roadways and loop road for Borderlands Nexuses
- Upgrade exisiting roadways and purge others.
- Explore MCO
- Finish roadway to Milva from HyperRoute 35, remove bad sections.
- Help staff rebuild Newport Highway
- Help Heruvian Road Project
- Build ad billboards
- Many other projects that are omitted but instead listed on Flame's town wiki pages.
- Work on Eagle Outpost and Cliff City- Will be given to the server
Flame's builds have been inspired by her explorations on another server, Minecart Rapid Transit. Although the quality of her roads did not always match the pictures below, these were some of her aspirations nonetheless. Permission has been given for the below screenshots to be included.
Odysee Streaming Channel
- In Summer 2022, Flame had considered streaming over on her Odysee channel some MCO content. She wasn't sure what she wanted to stream and decided to eventually stream a tour of Freedonia. However, she later decided not to as Odysee and other alternative media sites have a bad reputation amongst the MCO community, despite popular Youtubers like SomeOrdinaryGamers and Optimus who use the site. In early November 2022, Flame would delete her Odysee channel and make a new one and retire from uploading gaming content and reuploading her favorite content creators videos ranging from political to tech stuff.
See Flamehaze97 Gallery for a full archive of pictures