"gah summon sickness" - rtkwe
Fast travel implies a way of getting around quicker than walking; There are numerous methods of fast travel in MinecraftOnline, many of which involve commands, and some which involve world features or game dynamics.
Learning to utilise fast travel in all its forms will free up a lot of time for you and make your experience on MCO much more rewarding. Many new players will bug staff members for teleports, not knowing an efficient path to their destination. Asking for a teleport wastes staff time and is contrary to what survival is supposed to be about!
- /spawn command is used to instantly return to the primordial seat of Freedonia.
- /home command is used to return to your /sethome location.
- /warp destination command is used to visit predefined locations.
- /tp player command is used by moderators and admins to check up on players.
- /tpbehind player command is used by moderators and admins to check up on players more discreetly.
- /tphere player command is used by moderators and admins to bring players to them.
- /gcheck griefalertnumber command is used by moderators and admins to visit logged grief alert events.
- /tpto x [y] z [dimension] - Teleport to any specific x, y and z coordinates in dimension.
- /tpto alias - Teleport to a saved alias.
- /listalias - Shows a list of your currently saved aliases.
- /savealias alias - Saves your current location as a new alias for future return.
- /copyalias playername alias - Saves player's public alias to your aliases.
- /delalias alias - Deletes a previously stored alias.
- /ascend is used to get to a higher ledge.
- /descend is used to go below ground.
- /thru is used to walk through walls.
- /jumpto is used to teleport to a visible spot.
- /teleport player - Send a request to be transported to a player. If they accept, you will immediately appear next to them.
- /summon player - Send a request to summon a player to you. If they accept, they will immediately appear next to you.
- /unstuck - Save yourself from suffocation when you're buried under sand or gravel, or you've teleported inside a wall.
- /up height - Takes you up a specified height and places a glass block under your feet for support. Careful not to leave glass blocks floating about!
- /ceil clearance - Takes you up to the ceiling, either two blocks below or with clearance distance between you and the ceiling.
Nexus Portal Network
Project Anubis created a network of teleportation routes that are collectively known as the Nexus. The Nexus Central is close to spawn at the geometrical centre of 8 branch hubs that in turn are connected to 3 sub-hubs further out from the center. The sub-hubs are located close to existing features, cities, and settlements that may then be reached by local road and rail networks. Hubs and connected cities are listed in the Nexus Portals page and are marked on the live map with an orange icon that resembles the schematic of the Nexus hubs. In addition the villages, towns, cities, and other map features that are Nexus destinations have an orange border around their green icons.
If you are interested in having your town added to the Nexus, contact an admin to have the location evaluated. For more information, see Nexus.
Faster travel via the nether is most practical through the use of the NHS. This is often the fastest way to get to a non-teleport destination, however, it must be linked to the road and the journey will consume a lot of food. If a particular destination does not have a nearby warp or nexus link, it may instead have an NHS portal link, or be close to a linked site. Most linked destinations will state that on their wiki page.
Travel is also possible without the NHS, though accurate navigation can prove difficult, as can exiting at a predictable spot.
Nether donors can also use fast travel commands within the nether, making it possible to get around quickly and safely.
FRC owned ice roads that you can use a boat to go on, which allows players to move around 30-40 m/s, much faster than other transport methods. Can be used after 1.12.2 update. See also Project Glacier and Freedonia Road Co.