Freedonia Road Co.
|Freedonia Road Co.|
Official Logo of Freedonia Road Co.
|Leadership||snakyman bloo_noodle KingServal|
|Headquarters||Freedonia Road Co. Southern HQ|
|Founded||10 March 2019|
The Freedonia Road Co. is an organization that creates roads throughout Freedonia.
The FRC was born from the discord server (join if you want to join FRC: discord invite link) used by the makers of the Great Northwestern Highway. It was formed by KingServal and snakyman, and they appointed bloo_noodle as the first president because of his love for building roads! He was then kicked out in a coup due to inactivity and snakyman became president.
- It is preferable that roads are 3 blocks wide and made out of stone slabs, cobblestone, or stone bricks.
- (Optional):2 wide roads, roads resembling irl roads, roads wider than 3 blocks, road built out of wooden planks
Ranking is based on what the people have done for the organization. Presidents have coordinated major projects, and helped found the company and such. Board members have brought their own projects in to be part of the FRC, or have made major contributions. Workers are the many people who helped build our roads.
The president is responsible for maintaining FRC, and creating alliances, managing, and making executive decisions.
- snakyman (founder)
Vice presidents also responsible for aiding the president and performing similar duties.
- KingServal (founder)
- bloo_noodle (founder)
- Flamehaze97 (Vice President) Left MCO on July 29, 2022, wishes to keep position despite departure.
- BillionPenny (head of signage and cartography)
The board members have made significant contributions, and have influence within the FRC. They can collectively override a decision. They are appointed by the President and demoted by the President and Vice Presidents.
The standard members of the FRC.
- Jossps- Banned
- ReverseDmitry- Banned
- ahri_29 Ministery of Road and Bridges
- more listed on discord
How to Join
Join the discord server, or ask a president or vice president (don't be shy, they are nice and will accept 99% of people)
These are the FRC guidelines:
1. The FRC does not require ownership of roads part of the system, The system is for documenting roads. FRC Does require permissions to the road. Requiring ownership of a road may act as a deterrent for roads who are skeptical of joining the system.
2. The FRC will do its best to maintain its roads in the best way possible
3. We reserve the right to not help any roads made by an active user who doesn't join our work for us.
4. You should provide a route map before making it and every route must have a number and map.
5. Please ask the owner or staff before attempting to connect to roads or to build in sensitive areas of Freedonia. If you don't ask you run risk of being banned or receive a warning by staff for Addition Grief. However, building and improving on existing infrastructure is greatly encouraged.
6. For Project HyperRoute roads: If you build another HyperRoute or connect to the road please research United States roadway signs/roadway formats and use proper signs showing you are building there or how far something is. You'll see examples along the existing HyperRoutes. The roads must be set up the way you drive in the United States. Roads cannot be backwards like the United Kingdom.
8. FRC now recommends using the F.U.S.S. signage system, however using your own signage is optional.
All roadways built by Flamehaze97 are now Free build, as of July 29, 2022. The minimal requirements with Flame's roads is with the HyperRoute routes to keep an Interstate theme. Flame doesn't mind the style just don't make it look too stupid. Flame also encourages everyone to continue expanding the FRC Road Network. Please speak with BillionPenny regarding signage and approving roads.
The original headquarters, storage, office, and meeting rooms of FRC located in New Snak City.
Supply depot for all road projects in Dragon River Peak City
Fenced off mesa biome with an abundance of Mesa block materials. The Mesa Mines are public and they reside in Chala Kii.
Rest stop island on Great Northwestern Highway. Not sure why this even has a wiki page but yeah
Freedonia Road Co. Phoenix Isles HQ (planned)
A Headquarters, storage, office, and meeting place of FRC at Phoenix Isles. Planned
Freedonia Road Co. Spawn HQ (scrapped)
Headquarters, storage, office, and meeting place of FRC at Spawn. Project was scrapped and building was deleted by staff in January or February 2021.
BillionPenny483's sign navigation system, a subsidiary of Freedonia Road Co.
See above for more info.
The TIRC is a subsidiary of FRC that was originally founded by HY_Turkic and was incorporated on March 15th, 2020. It provides Ice Roads to the city of Takadokia. The Ice Roads make it easier to move around the city and have two branches in two parts of the city; the main Ganaz districts of Takadokia and the Takadokian district of Old Loletown.
HY wanted to make a fast travel system for his city, so he took the idea of an ice transport system from New Eden. The Ice Road project began construction in 25th of February and it began from the state of Nea Makedonia with its first stop being in the state of New Azerbaijan. From there, the Ice Road branched out to include all parts of Takadokia and is HY's preferred mode of transport around his city.
Due to the ties between the leaders of FRC and USB, the FRC acts as the road building department for the empire.
The Ministry of Road and Bridges is a state company of the UKS They decided to work alongside Freedonia Road Co. on road projects. Vice President Flamehaze97 approved their request to join FRC officially on August 29, 2022 via Telegram.
ScarClaw72's nether highway tunnel network.
See more: List of Road Routes
The FRC's first original project and the fastest way of traveling around without using warps or nexus.
A road leading directly northeast from the Central Nexus towards the Underworld. Not built by Freedonia Road Co. but is maintained by them, and is a connection to several other roads. Having to lead to the Forbidden outpost Route to Forbidden Outpost.
See above for info.
Project Borderlands Infrastructure was established in Fall 2019 by Flamehaze97 to bring infrastructure and stable means of travel throughout the Southern and Western Borderlands of Freedonia. Several roads were established throughout the project and most of the project was solo'd by Flame herself with very little help. The biggest of projects include Camden Parkway and Project HyperRoute. Flame's Project Cleanup saw signage and lighting come to said roads in March 2020. The project later morphed into Project Renewal.
Project HyperRoute was established by Flamehaze97 during early 2020 as a faster means of travel for players, connect harder to reach cities, and provide players with nice scenery along the routes. There are 2 HyperRoutes in the Western Borderlands and 3 in the South and Southeast borderlands. The road concept was devised by Ken_the_Husky. All HyperRoutes have or will have speed beacons at each of their rest stops and highway patrol centers to help players get to destinations quicker. The addition of speed beacons was later scrapped due to massive material requirements. Flame would later work with Ministery of Road and Bridges to finish the speed beacon project.
Wandering Loop Trail
This loop trail constructed by WanderingPlanet and ChivalricCode connects the remote regions near Newport. It winds throughout the region. It has extensive terraforming to the sides, bridges, walls, waterfalls, ponds, caves, tunnels, approaches, dirt tracks, passes, side roads, byroads and bypasses. Connects Newport , Project Eros, as well as other builds. The road network serves as a loop road around the region. (Only connect to this trail in a similar style as the local trail or connect a dirt path. Build the connection in the same or higher build quality. Do not make low quality connections. Place a sign that gives me subcontracting permission to alter the connection up to 30 blocks out.)
Project Elytra Tower
verydairyman has started a project on November 20,2020 that will help players with elytras equipped have an easier means of travel across Freedonia once the server updates to 1.12.2
FRC Road Improvement Project
Project intended to improve and redesign existing roads built by FRC all across Freedonia, the project is ongoing and indefinite. Please refer to Project Renewal.
Freedonia Nexus Region System
- The Nexus Regions are divided up by the Nexus Hubs in the outer ring.
- Flame used /nearestnexus hub and Voxelmap to help with mapping the regions.
- godzilltrain of Minecraft Rapid Transit helped provide an example of where Flamehaze97 got her inspiration from.
- Permissions were gained from godzilltrain and vickiposa after carefully looking into the copyright law stuffs for WikiCommons. !!!Please note the picture is protected and you must ask for permission from the images owner or speak to MRT admin to use it and image is protected by WikiCommons!!!
FUSS Route System
- BillionPenny483 and Flamehaze97 have created and documented a Google Spreadsheet of all current and finished projects of the FRC. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FijkMOZiQmRK0ZAofRSdUXbHgfHUQ60jW1lE6T83jJs/edit#gid=0 NOTE: Please ask BillionPenny483 before you edit the spreadsheet.
- BillionPenny483 provided a newer spreadsheet on April 18, 2020 and was updated 5-2-2020. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XaTdhYrxnp9GBg2lrL1nZy7GhZJTk-wW/view?usp=sharing
Other Road Projects
- Acacia Glades Pass Hwy- Small road connecting Acacia Glade/Route 101 with HyperRoute 15 and New Eden.
- Birchmire Highway-Small road connecting NHCity with Verua Highway, also serves as backroad to New Louisville.
- Camden Parkway-Massive Borderlands project the southeast of Freedonia.
- Camp Sprucewood Road-Small road near Sandy Bottom and Gran Syre.
- Catini Catra Road-Road access into Catini Catra
- Cold Saloon Road-Small road to a abandoned wild west build
- Crowns Landing Road-Road access into Crowns Landing
- DespawnedDiamondHighway- DespawnedDiamond's road
- Double Helix Highway-Road access into Meridian City
- East Jibtopia Hwy-Small road linking Nexus Light Blue 1 with New Wood/Garlicburgh and Route 101
- East Yellow Temple Road-Long narrow road that links Syre Highlands Hwy with Yellow Temple/Sandy Bottom and Camden Parkway through the mountains.
- Ellandria Highway-Small road access into Ellandria
- Flames Ferry Road-Ferry/Dead End road to Cold Saloon Road and Flame's borderlands home.
- Flaming Trap Road-Small road access to Yellow Temple via East Yellow Temple Road
- Fort Camden Highway-Road access to Fort Camden and HyperRoute 35 when the server updates to 1.12.2
- Freedonia Route 28-Road access from Winterthorn to Hope Bay
- Freedonia Route 54-Bypass road around Dragon River Peak City
- Freedonia Route 600-Removed due to Automata expansion
- Freedonia Route 79-Long road that links Syre Highlands Highway with Route 22A/Catini Catra/Sandy Bottom
- Freedonia Route 91-Bypass Road to and from Dragon River Peak City and South Bay Township.
- Freedonia Route 93-Road access from Neo Tokyo to Gran Syre
- Great Vera Highway-Great southern road that starts near Gran Syre through Dragon River Peak City, crosses Dragon River Pass, and ends at Route 101. Improved by LewisD95.
- Highway 22A-Road from Sandy Bottom to Cliff City
- Libertaria Forest Highway-Road access for Route 101 or HyperRoute 15
- Mesa Plains Highway-Semi-Long road from Red Steam/Novatown, past YSL, and ending at Old Route 101. The road is mostly owned by LT3_.
- Mystria Spawn Connector Road-Small road accessing the skyroads near Mystria
- New Louisville Highway-Road access into New Louisville from HyperRoute 15
- Newport Highway-Long road into new expansion (June 2020) from HyperRoute 15 to Newport
- New Wood Hwy-Road from Bloo Noodle/Yellow 3 Nexus to New Wood
- PhoenixIslesHighway- 5000m long road from Phoenix Isles to HyperRoute 5 near Trexlergrad
- Reverse Dimitry Memorial Highway- Road into Tarigoul from HyperRoute 10
- South Bay Highway- Road into South Bay Township from Great Vera Highway
- StevePoliceStationRoad-Private road with partial ownership from Admin SnappyMuppetman serves as a tourist road to Steve Police Station
- Syre Highlands Highway-Long road linking Bloo Noodle with the cities of Catini Catra, Neo Tokyo, and Gran Syre, as well as the Great Vera Highway
- Trapdoor Highway- 2700m long road to Trapdoor
- Unknown Valley Road-Road access for Unknown Valley
- Verua Highway-Road access for Skyroads and Verua
- West Catini Catra Road-Road access into Catini Catra from Route 79
- West Jibtopia Hwy JIBTOPIA- Road access from Hope Bay to Jibtopia
- West Jibtopia Hwy NEXUSLB3-Road access from Nexus Light Blue 3/Bloo Noodle to Winterthorn/Freedonia Route 28
- Western Holt Road-Connector road with N.E. Plot District and New Eden from HyperRoute 15, former HyperRoute 15
- Woodbury Highway- Small road into Woodbury from HyperRoute 10
- and other major and minor projects that aren't listed including newer roads
Conceptual Plans to FRC Roads
Plans for Route 299 built by BillionPenny483
Project Glacier Plans
How BillionPenny483 helped organize road projects by separating projects into different regions and what led to the creation of FUSS
Flamehaze97 helps outline all FRC related roads in Freedonia
Route Shield for the major north road, Oriental Highway. Part of the FUSS system.
Route Shield for the major south road, Occidental Highway. Part of the FUSS system.
Route Shield for the major east road, Lavatown Highway. Part of the FUSS system.
Route Shield for the major west road, Great Northern Highway. Part of the FUSS system.
HyperRoute 15 Route shield. Used with FUSS shields to denote HyperRoute status.
Deprecated route shield for the Great Road West. Route designations such as these are being phased out.
Earliest plans of Project Borderlands Infrastructure
Second plan for Project Borderlands Infrastructure further expanding the road network into phases.
Las Vereno Exit/Junction Plans
Plans for HyperRoute 35 to go towards the world border
Newport Highway plans 6-16-2020
New Wood Proposed Connection for HyperRoute 35 initially
Full extent of the plans to extend HyperRoute 35 to the world border
New Louisville Highway Plans
Plans for connecting to Meridian City roadways
Plans for HyperRoute5