Freedonia Road Co.
|Freedonia Road Co.|
Official Logo of Freedonia Road Co.
|Leadership||snakyman bloo_noodle KingServal|
|Headquarters||Freedonia Road Co. Southern HQ|
|Founded||10 March 2019|
The Freedonia Road Co. is an organization that creates roads throughout Freedonia. It is one of the most useful Organizations on the server. It was born from the discord server (join if you want to join FRC: discord invite link) used by the makers of the Great Northwestern Highway. Most of the original roads are owned by bloo_noodle. It was formed by KingServal and snakyman, and they appointed bloo_noodle as the first president because of his love for building roads! He was then demoted due to inactivity and snakyman became president. On April 18, 2020, Flamehaze97 was promoted to Vice President from Road Builder by KingServal due to her efforts within FRC. She later resigns on January 4,2021 and finishes proposed projects before fully resigning.
- It is preferable that roads are 3 blocks wide and made out of stone slabs, cobblestone, or stone bricks.
- (Optional):2 wide roads, roads resembling irl roads, roads wider than 3 blocks, road built out of wooden planks
Ranking is based on what the people have done for the organization. Presidents have coordinated major projects, and helped found the company and such. Board members have brought their own projects in to be part of the FRC, or have made major contributions. Workers are the many people who helped build our roads.
The president is responsible for maintaining FRC, and creating alliances, managing, and making executive decisions.
- snakyman (founder)
Vice presidents also responsible for aiding the president and performing similar duties.
- KingServal (founder)
- bloo_noodle (founder)
- Flamehaze97 resigns from FRC on 1-4-2021 but finishes proposed projects Leaves MCO 1-7-2021
Helps administrate, advise, plan, and maintain projects within FRC from the Discord app.
- Flamehaze97 resigns from role on 1-4-2021 Left MCO 1-7-2021
Role is vacant as of 1-4-2021
The board members have made significant contributions, and have influence within the FRC. They can collectively override a decision.
The standard members of the FRC.
- Jossps- Banned by wafflenomster for use of Minimap entity finder (Players and Mobs) and Schematic printer function Banned 12-30-2019
- ReverseDmitry- Banned by wafflenomster for duping Banned 1-26-2020
How to Join
Join the discord server, or ask a president or vice president (don't be shy, they are nice and will accept 99% of people)
These are the FRC guidelines:
1. The FRC does not require ownership of roads part of the system, The system is for documenting roads. FRC Does require permissions to the road. Requiring ownership of a road may act as a deterrent for roads who are skeptical of joining the system.
2. The FRC will do its best to maintain its roads in the best way possible
3. We reserve the right to not help any roads made by an active user who doesn't join our work for us.
4. You should provide a route map before making it and every route must have a number and map.
5. Please ask the owner or staff before attempting to connect to roads or to build in sensitive areas of Freedonia. If you don't ask you run risk of being banned or receive a warning by staff for Addition Grief. However, building and improving on existing infrastructure is greatly encouraged.
6. For Project HyperRoute roads: If you build another HyperRoute or connect to the road please research United States roadway signs/roadway formats and use proper signs showing you are building there or how far something is. You'll see examples along the existing HyperRoutes. The roads must be set up the way you drive in the United States. Roads cannot be backwards like the United Kingdom.
8. FRC now requires the F.U.S.S. signage system, however using your own signage is optional.
The FRC's biggest original project and the fastest way of traveling around without using warps or nexus.
Not a road project, but the HQ, storage, office, and meeting rooms of FRC.
Not a road project, but the Headquarters, storage, office, and meeting place of FRC at Spawn. Under Construction
Freedonia Road Co. Phoenix Isles HQ
Not a road project, but the Headquarters, storage, office, and meeting place of FRC at Phoenix Isles. Planned
Supply depot for all road projects in Dragon River Peak City
BillionPenny483's sign navigation system, a subsidiary/affiliate of Freedonia Road Co.
A road leading directly northeast from the Central Nexus towards the Underworld. Not built by Freedonia Road Co. but is maintained by them, and is a connection to several other roads. Having to lead to the Forbidden outpost Route to Forbidden Outpost.
ScarClaw72's nether highway tunnel network.
See above for info.
See above for more info. the NSICO is a subsidiary of FRC that was incorporated on March 15th, 2020. It provides Ice Roads to New Northwest Verico and the Loletown Area (which includes the Free State of Loletown and Sardinian Eden. The Ice Roads make it much easier to move around the nation.
Project Borderlands Infrastructure was established in Fall 2019 by Flamehaze97 to bring infrastructure and stable means of travel throughout the Southern and Western Borderlands of Freedonia. Several roads were established throughout the project and most of the project was solo'd by Flame herself with very little help. The biggest of projects include Camden Parkway and Project HyperRoute. Flame's Project Cleanup saw signage and lighting come to said roads in March 2020.
Project HyperRoute was established by Flamehaze97 during early 2020 as a faster means of travel for players, connect harder to reach cities, and provide players with nice scenery along the routes. There are 2 HyperRoutes in the Western Borderlands and 3 in the South and Southeast borderlands. The road concept was devised by Ken_the_Husky. All HyperRoutes have or will have speed beacons at each of their rest stops and highway patrol centers to help players get to destinations quicker. The addition of speed beacons was later scrapped due to massive material requirements.
WanderingPlanet and ChivalricCode's Road Network
WanderingPlanet and ChivalricCode's Road Network is a network of roads connecting the remote regions near Newport. It winds throughout the region. Connects Newport , Project Eros, as well as other builds. The road network serves as a sort of loop road around the region.
Project Elytra Tower
verydairyman has started a project on November 20,2020 that will help players with elytras equipped have an easier means of travel across Freedonia once the server updates to 1.12.2
FRC Road Improvement Project
Project intended to improve and redesign existing roads built by FRC all across Freedonia, the project is ongoing and indefinite.
Freedonia Nexus Region System
- The Nexus Regions are divided up by the Nexus Hubs in the outer ring.
- Flame used /nearestnexus hub and Voxelmap to help with mapping the regions.
- godzilltrain of Minecraft Rapid Transit helped provide an example of where Flamehaze97 got her inspiration from.
- Permissions were gained from godzilltrain and vickiposa after carefully looking into the copyright law stuffs for WikiCommons. !!!Please note the picture is protected and you must ask for permission from the images owner or speak to MRT admin to use it and image is protected by WikiCommons!!!
FUSS Route System
- BillionPenny483 and Flamehaze97 have created and documented a Google Spreadsheet of all current and finished projects of the FRC. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FijkMOZiQmRK0ZAofRSdUXbHgfHUQ60jW1lE6T83jJs/edit#gid=0 NOTE: Please ask BillionPenny483 before you edit the spreadsheet.
- BillionPenny483 provided a newer spreadsheet on April 18, 2020 and was updated 5-2-2020. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XaTdhYrxnp9GBg2lrL1nZy7GhZJTk-wW/view?usp=sharing
Other Road Projects
- Acacia Glades Pass Hwy- Small road connecting Acacia Glade/Route 101 with HyperRoute 15 and New Eden.
- Birchmire Highway-Small road connecting NHCity with Verua Highway, also serves as backroad to New Louisville.
- Camden Parkway-Massive Borderlands project the southeast of Freedonia.
- Camp Sprucewood Road-Small road near Sandy Bottom and Gran Syre.
- Catini Catra Road-Road access into Catini Catra
- Cold Saloon Road-Small road to a abandoned wild west build
- Crowns Landing Road-Road access into Crowns Landing
- DespawnedDiamondHighway- DespawnedDiamond's road
- Double Helix Highway-Road access into Meridian City
- East Jibtopia Hwy-Small road linking Nexus Light Blue 1 with New Wood/Garlicburgh and Route 101
- East Yellow Temple Road-Long narrow road that links Syre Highlands Hwy with Yellow Temple/Sandy Bottom and Camden Parkway through the mountains.
- Ellandria Highway-Small road access into Ellandria
- Flames Ferry Road-Ferry/Dead End road to Cold Saloon Road and Flame's borderlands home.
- Flaming Trap Road-Small road access to Yellow Temple via East Yellow Temple Road
- Fort Camden Highway-Road access to Fort Camden and HyperRoute 35 when the server updates to 1.12.2
- Freedonia Route 28-Road access from Winterthorn to Hope Bay
- Freedonia Route 54-Bypass road around Dragon River Peak City
- Freedonia Route 600-Small access road for travel between Alternate Route 101 and HyperRoute 35
- Freedonia Route 79-Long road that links Syre Highlands Highway with Route 22A/Catini Catra/Sandy Bottom
- Freedonia Route 91-Bypass Road to and from Dragon River Peak City and South Bay Township.
- Freedonia Route 93-Road access from Neo Tokyo to Gran Syre
- Great Vera Highway-Great southern road that starts near Gran Syre through Dragon River Peak City, crosses Dragon River Pass, and ends at the City of Vera
- Highway 22A-Road from Sandy Bottom to Cliff City
- Libertaria Forest Highway-Road access for Route 101 or HyperRoute 15
- Mesa Plains Highway-Semi-Long road from Red Steam/Novatown, past YSL, and ending at Old Route 101. The road is mostly owned by LT3_.
- Mystria Spawn Connector Road-Small road accessing the skyroads near Mystria
- New Louisville Highway-Road access into New Louisville from HyperRoute 15
- Newport Highway-Long road into new expansion (June 2020) from HyperRoute 15 to Newport
- New Wood Hwy-Road from Bloo Noodle/Yellow 3 Nexus to New Wood
- PhoenixIslesHighway- 5000m long road from Phoenix Isles to HyperRoute 5 near Trexlergrad
- Reverse Dimitry Memorial Highway- Road into Tarigoul from HyperRoute 10
- South Bay Highway- Road into South Bay Township from Great Vera Highway
- StevePoliceStationRoad-Private road with partial ownership from Admin SnappyMuppetman serves as a tourist road to Steve Police Station
- Syre Highlands Highway-Long road linking Bloo Noodle with the cities of Catini Catra, Neo Tokyo, and Gran Syre, as well as the Great Vera Highway
- Trapdoor Highway- 2700m long road to Trapdoor
- Unknown Valley Road-Road access for Unknown Valley
- Verua Highway-Road access for Skyroads and Verua
- West Catini Catra Road-Road access into Catini Catra from Route 79
- West Jibtopia Hwy JIBTOPIA- Road access from Hope Bay to Jibtopia
- West Jibtopia Hwy NEXUSLB3-Road access from Nexus Light Blue 3/Bloo Noodle to Winterthorn/Freedonia Route 28
- Western Holt Road-Connector road with N.E. Plot District and New Eden from HyperRoute 15, former HyperRoute 15
- Woodbury Highway- Small road into Woodbury from HyperRoute 10
- and other minor projects
Conceptual Plans to FRC Roads
<Gallery> File:Frcplans1.png|Initial founding plans within FRC for the first road project File:Frcplans2.png|Third and final draft of the same initial plans File:Frcplans3.png|Plans for Route 299 built by BillionPenny483 File:Frcplans4.png|Plans for GR West and other roads in and around Underworld, Artville, and Forbidden Outpost File:Frc5.png| Project Glacier Plans File:ICEKANSEN PICTURE.png|Icekansen plans File:Plansfrc6.png| How BillionPenny483 helped organize road projects by separating projects into different regions and what led to the creation of FUSS File:2019-10-10 15.55.05.png| ScarClaw72 planning out Project Moon and other related projects File:Makingoverlays.jpg| Flamehaze97 helps outline all FRC related roads in Freedonia File:Nexusloopoutershield.png|Road shields for bloo_noodle's Nexus Loop roads and related File:Tind101shield.png| Road shields for all tindwcel related roads File:Freedonia600Shield.png| Road shields for all regular non-FUSS compliant Freedonia routes File:FUSS Route Shield.png| Road shields for all FUSS compliant Freedonia routes File:GRW.png| Road shield for all Great Route cardinal direction routes File:Plans.jpg| Earliest plans of Project Borderlands Infrastructure File:Untitled (5).jpg| Second plan for Project Borderlands Infrastructure further expanding the road network into phases. File:LasVerenoExitsPlan1.png| Las Vereno Exit/Junction Plans File:AcaciaRoads.jpg|Original plan to connect to Acacia Roads before New Eden expanded with it's Plot District and before HyperRoute 15 was split into two roads (March 2020) File:Frc.jpg|Plans for HyperRoute 35 to go towards the world border File:NewportHighwayPlans6162020.jpg|Newport Highway plans 6-16-2020 File:Hr15plan1282019.jpg|Early plans for HyperRoute 15 to go into New Eden File:More roads.jpg|Initial plan for what was originally named Snaky Camden Borderlands Hwy and now called HyperRoute 15 and what also ended up being HyperRoute 10 File:New wood.jpg|New Wood Proposed Connection for HyperRoute 35 initially File:Road1.jpg|Full extent of the plans to extend HyperRoute 35 to the world border File:Nlh.jpg|New Louisville Highway Plans File:Meridiancityroadplans.jpg|Plans for connecting to Meridian City roadways File:LV.jpg|Initial Plans for HyperRoute5 and HyperRoute 15 now HyperRoute 10 going through Las Vereno File:Lasverenohr15plans.jpg|Earliest plans for HyperRoute 15 now HyperRoute 10 going by Las Vereno File:Las Vereno HR 5.png|Las Vereno plans for HyperRoute5 File:Jibtopia Highway1.png|Connection plans for West Jibtopia Hwy JIBTOPIA and HyperRoute 10 to connect to the Jibtopia Road Network File:Jibgate.jpg|Where Flame initially planned to connect HyperRoute 15 now HyperRoute 10 to File:Hr35 1 1.jpg|Initial plans for HyperRoute 35 File:Hr35 2.jpg|Initial plans for HyperRoute 35 File:HR5 2162020.jpg|Plans for HyperRoute5 File:Hr15jib2.jpg|Plans for HyperRoute 15 now HyperRoute 10 toward Jibtopia File:Hr15 1.jpg|Plans for HyperRoute 15 to go through mountains and around Ellandria and toward Route 101 until plans were changed to go towards New Eden