|Contributors||Beeraeka bawest doublehelix457|
|Public build?||With permission from verydairyman|
Las Vereno, originally known as El Lugar, is a town with a modern-western theme. It has 2 districts with one being the main Las Vereno and the another one being the historical Las Vereno, the area that was once known as El Lugar. The town was founded by verydairyman in November of 2018 and was partially funded my many community members.
- The Pyramid: Was the city's first large building and the former Nexus hub. It still contains the only Ender Portal in the city.
- Vereno State Building: Formerly the tallest skyscraper, it contains an automatic wool farm and cactus farm, as well as a view from the top floor.
- Community Tower: The first skyscraper. Was built with the help of lots of players.
- Statue of Liberty: A project directed by verydairyman that has been built in Las Vereno, completed. Statue of Liberty
- SkyVeReno Airport: An airport and Metrorail stop that contains the new nexus.
- MetroVeReno: A project that contains the underground Metrorail, the Airport and Nexus, and all roads coming in and out of Las VeReno, including the Las VeReno Nether Highway to Saikyo.
- Las VeReno Museum Foundation: A foundation that contains the Las VeReno museum, Mapart gallery, and Library. Plans to expand out of Las VeReno.
This mostly up to date map shows Metro stops, museums, factories/farms, the nexus, the ender portal, and the statue of liberty. Some of the factories and Metro stops are still under construction. Blue line: MetroRail | Yellow line: Road
MetroVeReno Rail Stop
Residents/Builders and Major Contributors
- Beeraeka, crowned "King" of the Verenians by verydairyman on March 5, 2020.
And many more!