|This page refers to features not yet available on MinecraftOnline. Details are subject to change at any time.|
MinecraftOnline uses various plugins to expand the functionality of Sponge, the server mod used on the server.
This page is intended as a reference list, primarily for administrative purposes.
In current use
These are plugins that are loaded at startup on each server run, and stored in mods/.
- Current maintainer: PietElite
- Plugin filename: GriefAlert.jar
- config/griefalert/griefalert.conf - configuration
- Issue tracker: http://code.minecraftonline.com/griefalert
Inspired by the Canary plugin of the same name. A replacement for the ageing and unmaintained WorldGuard
Protects blocks from explosions/fire damage without altering effects on players and mobs, protects blocks from being destroyed by liquids, rebalances damage dealt to players by mobs and fire. Supports per-world/per-dimension configuration.
- Current maintainer: doublehelix457
- Plugin filename: FishyShield.jar
- config/fishyshield/fishyshield.conf - configuration
- Issue tracker: http://code.minecraftonline.com/fishyshield
Refer to Plugins:FishyShield to learn more.
Inspired by the Canary plugin of the same name. Provides an interface to generate actions based on in-game events, such as login, logout and player death. Provides functionality for the exec_reportin.sh scripts, death and pvp logging, etc.