|Old Kanal Town|
A screenshot of Kanal Town
|Road link?||Yes, at (Blue 2) Cobble path|
|Boat link?||Yes, dock at the nexus (Blue 2)|
Kanal town is a town created in late 2017 by Dernal/ SnapJaw that has many features, most notably the canal it is named after. Kanal town has a canal next to it with a boat track to the nexus, also a road to the nexus. The towns most beutifull attraction is the Mt Dernal NP Built by SnapJaw herself. The town was moved to New Kanal Town and the old town is being set as a monument, the town rejoined the main part of Kanal in 2020
History and facts
- PsychicWinter was the first play to claim a random house and help.
- Dernal founded it since no one liked her idea of an overhead waterway, so she rebelled and made this!
- KomodoDragon108 claimed a mountain nearby and named it Mt.Rfty in the name of an old friend
- KomodoDragon108 claimed a lake and called it Overlook Lake.
- SnapJaw abandoned the town to start New Kanal Town on 25/9/18
- Old Kanal Town reopened in 2020 and was absorbed back into Kanal Town once again becoming apart of the town
When you reach Kanal Town, the first thing you will see is a Arch, This is the start of Main St, if you go straight, you will see the visitors Center.
Services & Shops
SnapJaw/Dernal's Die Cafe Dern - A Cafe
Road Names in Kanal Town
- Main St The Main Street, leads to museum/visitor centre
- Kanal Rd The Kanal Road, the road that goes up! To the 01-10 houses and community chest and mining, also you will see the enterance of the Kanal that will soon lead to the nexus.
- Historic St Historic
- Hi-storic Ave Historic
- Historic Blvd Historic
- Town Rd The town road, leads to and from the entrance
- Lower Kanal Town This will be the mall like area with a cafe and more!
- Dernal Rd This is wip!
You will see posts with signs on them.
- SnapJaw - Owner
- KomodoDragon108 - Resident
- PsychicWinter - Resident
- DoerOfThings_ - Resident
- Slicedtomato - Resident
- MrCavern - Resident
- snakyman - Made the wiki page
- LewisD95 - Cobble for the wall
- Slime_tiger - more cobble for the wall!
Located at the Museum/Visitor centre!
The nearest nexus is the Blue 2 one! Once you exit the hub, look around to see a cobble stone path, follow that for 1.3k Meters and you will reach Main St, Kanal Town.
This Wiki Page has been heavily edited by slicedtomato Be a tomato slice it